Club Vaccine Passport Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly my take as well. It will be binned soon enough as it’s unworkable and will have zero effect.

But according to some the vast majority are arseholes for doing it and/or as bad as SNP supporters.
Ridiculous statements.
I will be delighted if they are indeed binned by December time. Personally I think the best chance of this happening is if people refuse to show passports, but I appreciate loads on here think the best way to make this go away is to just comply and see how it plays out. We'll agree to disagree on that.

Instead, I'm concerned the next 12 months of vaccine passports could possibly look like this:
December: passports increased to include restaurants and pubs. Those without passports can sit outside.
March: busy pubic transport services like Subway, peak-time trains. The 3rd 'booster' injections have now been offered to everyone, so the SNP extend the passport powers to reject those individuals who haven't had all three jabs.
July: millions of jobs no longer hiring unvaccinated: NHS, care homes, pharmacies, supermarkets, hospitality staff, factory workers. Discussions begin over 4th 'booster' for the upcoming winter covid season
September next year: doesn't even bear thinking about

@BlooBlood will probably call me a crackpot and weak minded. I hope to f*** he is right, that would be far preferable than this dystopian future.

Aye, good answer.
If you don't mind I will take the evidence of educated scientific and medical professionals.
I take it you won't be attending on Sunday?
I’m vaccinated so I can attend if I want. I’ve also had COVID so I’m pretty much invincible.

You watching the game on tele then?
No I'll be there and I'll be telling the steward I'm exempt.

If they ask for evidence, I'll be quoting the law of the land and telling them I'm not disclosing my medical records to anyone other than my doctor.

If you want to go back to normal, you need to stop complying with the absolute bull that is passing as public health policy.

Remember, your reward for complying with illogical rules and guidance is more illogical rules and guidance.

If they ask for evidence, I'll be quoting the law of the land and telling them I'm not disclosing my medical records to anyone other than my doctor.

If you want to go back to normal, you need to stop complying with the absolute bull that is passing as public health policy.

Remember, your reward for complying with illogical rules and guidance is more illogical rules and guidance.
Good luck.

I will be delighted if they are indeed binned by December time. Personally I think the best chance of this happening is if people refuse to show passports, but I appreciate loads on here think the best way to make this go away is to just comply and see how it plays out. We'll agree to disagree on that.

Instead, I'm concerned the next 12 months of vaccine passports could possibly look like this:
December: passports increased to include restaurants and pubs. Those without passports can sit outside.
March: busy pubic transport services like Subway, peak-time trains. The 3rd 'booster' injections have now been offered to everyone, so the SNP extend the passport powers to reject those individuals who haven't had all three jabs.
July: millions of jobs no longer hiring unvaccinated: NHS, care homes, pharmacies, supermarkets, hospitality staff, factory workers. Discussions begin over 4th 'booster' for the upcoming winter covid season
September next year: doesn't even bear thinking about

@BlooBlood will probably call me a crackpot and weak minded. I hope to f*** he is right, that would be far preferable than this dystopian future.
I don’t think your a crackpot. I do think you are completely wrong though.

Just last week the lead scientist from Oxford Uni who developed the AZ vaccine stated she thinks after we get over the hump of winter, in around 6 months, the virus, due to a comb of vaccines and natural spread, will have weakened itself to the point of it being like the common cold as that’s what all other previous Corona Virus’ have done.

However this is probably a discussion for another thread. Most of us agree the vaccine passport idea is a bit of a nonsense.

Can you ask someone to video the conversation between you and a steward and post it on here? Would legit love to see that to be honest, sounds like it will be hilarious.

I don't think I said it should.

Why should under 18s be exempt.
They can have the vaccine.
Because that’s what the science and government is telling us and I will listen to them no matter how stupid everything sounds.

You would think these people would take notice of the fact the politicians don’t follow the rules, allow important people in without isolating etc, caught not wearing masks constantly, no vaccine passports for them.

Whilst he may/may not be a crack pot, I would argue it takes a strong mind to go against the status quo, to stand up for what you believe regardless of the ridicule.
If you actually stand up to it fair enough. Bitching about it on an online forum because your algorithms online point you towards disinformation and other people holding your views is hardly my idea of strength.

We’ve been attending Ibrox for a few weeks now without a bit of paper. What extra powers does a wee bit of paper / app have that the vaccine doesn’t have? I‘ve got mine but I won’t be attending if I’m forced to show my medical info to go to a game of football. Wake up!
That's your choice. Wide awake btw.

That's been going on since last March. Its amazing how people have surrendered and are so easily manipulated. See the all the panic buying for more examples
I'd be surprised if there wasn't an overlap between those against these measures and those who engaged in panic buying. It would make more sense to me if those were both parts of being a hysterical reactionary person.

Wonder if we'll be told whether it'll be scanners or just a visual check. What do we think?

Because that’s what the science and government is telling us and I will listen to them no matter how stupid everything sounds.

You would think these people would take notice of the fact the politicians don’t follow the rules, allow important people in without isolating etc, caught not wearing masks constantly, no vaccine passports for them.

Our masters know what's best for us

Can you ask someone to video the conversation between you and a steward and post it on here? Would legit love to see that to be honest, sounds like it will be hilarious.

If you think a conversation between two adults would be hilarious, then I can only imagine you must watch continuous reruns of BBC's edgy comedy "The Kumars".

@47blue I contacted my MSP about vaccine passports and was told a negative lateral flow test (as opposed to a passport) could not be used to gain access to Ibrox after 1st October as it would “ undermine one of the policy aims of the scheme, which is to increase vaccine uptake”

Open your eyes mate. This policy is nothing to do with controlling the virus. It’s to bribe people into taking a vaccine.

If you think a conversation between two adults would be hilarious, then I can only imagine you must watch continuous reruns of BBC's edgy comedy "The Kumars".

I think THAT particular conversation would be hilarious as you started trying to tell a steward outside Ibrox about the law of the land, I would imagine the steward would be about 40 steps away from you having already said "on you go mate" while you were on that kind of rant TBH.

Considering the amount of people who want their second jab but can't get it yet in the time frame its a joke there's no leeway to be able to provide negative tests for the time being

Anything to stop you from just using someone else’s passport?

Mrs has only had first dose as she was prgenant so still waiting on date for 2nd dose. Could you not just get her sister to forward hers and use that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back