Club1872 and hospitality

How was it in the bar? The only person I know that got in was quite impressed.

It was fine, it was all table service and pretty quiet meant it was quick to get a drink! Unsure what it’ll be like once it’s full again though. The work itself is pretty good and feels like one of the bars at St James’ Park that I’ve been in.

It was fine, it was all table service and pretty quiet meant it was quick to get a drink! Unsure what it’ll be like once it’s full again though. The work itself is pretty good and feels like one of the bars at St James’ Park that I’ve been in.
One of the lucky guys who got admission very impressed.

I thought it was pretty good before so I wonder what it’s like now . What improvements have been made ?

I thought it was pretty good before so I wonder what it’s like now . What improvements have been made ?

They’ve removed the suspended ceiling, given the place a more contemporary design - but there’s a lot more prints and pictures of the Barcelona Bears. Massive screen behind the bar, new tellies dotted about and plenty more seats. But it’s a bit harder to judge when it’s only at half capacity.

Some good pics of it after the recent refurb on the Company’s facebook page that done it.

Cant seem to post direct link, but search on Facebook for Central Upholstery Limited. Just posted pics 2hrs ago.

Every game has been worse than the one before from a b72 perspective.

For the next one I’m expecting some sort of restricted view seat. Not good enough

Every game has been worse than the one before from a b72 perspective.

For the next one I’m expecting some sort of restricted view seat. Not good enough
One of the stewards asked to see my ticket today, whilst totally ignoring those who were sitting in unticked seats. It was clear he hadn’t a clue what he was doing and explained that it was the GLW on the ticket that was causing confusion for people. Yes Govan Lower West is what it means aka Bar72 seating. It was clear people from GR were sitting there instead of in the seats not marked LA, LB & LC, hence the confusion!

I was disappointed not to get into Club 72 today. But we had a great day nevertheless. Hopefully for the Dunfermline game

One of the stewards asked to see my ticket today, whilst totally ignoring those who were sitting in unticked seats. It was clear he hadn’t a clue what he was doing and explained that it was the GLW on the ticket that was causing confusion for people. Yes Govan Lower West is what it means aka Bar72 seating. It was clear people from GR were sitting there instead of in the seats not marked LA, LB & LC, hence the confusion!
The stewarding was worse than shocking, our section had a row of 18 punters with just 3 empty seats dotted in it. And nobody said a word.

But the tickets issued to Club72 punters were also shambolic. I was in a group of 4 seats together and none of us were sure why those adjacent tickets were issued to randoms.

Not really a surprise, RFC hospitality covid rules style ;)

Not sure the ticked seats are still relevant tbh.

They should remove them to avoid confusion

Back