Club1872 and hospitality

My Dad and I are in club72 and heard nothing, Just taking it as we were unsuccessful, if we get a ticket it will be a bonus.

Everyone in club72 is guaranteed a ticket and tickets will be sent out Friday

I would assume it is the same for the rest of hospitality

Literally just got an email regarding this. Check your emails folks, should receive an E-ticket 1-3 days prior to game

Got email saying tickets would be emailed 1-3 days before match so yes looks like getting in some capacity just not a lot of details of how it works at the moment re social distancing etc

Not received an email yet and can’t seem to login in to that hospitality page

The email I got was in response to one I sent. Club72 tickets will be emailed out on Friday. The hospitality page just shows the seat you usually occupy, or at least mine does.

Like others I’ve not yet had an email, which based on recent experience, doesn’t surprise me. The whole VIP Experience for former Bar72 ST holders has been up to now shambolic, which given the price of our membership is really unacceptable. I can’t say I’m looking forward to the ‘new sports bar’ experience, if this is how they handle basic administrative tasks! But please let me be wrong!

Like others I’ve not yet had an email, which based on recent experience, doesn’t surprise me. The whole VIP Experience for former Bar72 ST holders has been up to now shambolic, which given the price of our membership is really unacceptable. I can’t say I’m looking forward to the ‘new sports bar’ experience, if this is how they handle basic administrative tasks! But please let me be wrong!

There is no email, apart from what was sent on 14th July that said we would be contacted prior to the fixture with regards access to Livingston game and tickets would be issued by email 1-3 days before matches.

I have been quite critical in the past however think access to the friendlies (all of them) was handled well with the small gift of scarf, the voucher for future games, program etc. I’m optimistic that things will be better in future. I also find the department very responsive to emails any time I’ve asked anything despite the fact they are probably overwhelmed. Glass half full for me.

There is no email, apart from what was sent on 14th July that said we would be contacted prior to the fixture with regards access to Livingston game and tickets would be issued by email 1-3 days before matches.

I have been quite critical in the past however think access to the friendlies (all of them) was handled well with the small gift of scarf, the voucher for future games, program etc. I’m optimistic that things will be better in future. I also find the department very responsive to emails any time I’ve asked anything despite the fact they are probably overwhelmed. Glass half full for me.
Can’t disagree about the friendly matches, staff on the tables were very helpful. My experience of emailing them has been variable but I accept they may be at the mercy of ‘higher’ decision makers. I only hope that the standard of stewarding improves from the last three games when there was effectively no active stewarding of the seating areas. I admire your optimism!

Can’t disagree about the friendly matches, staff on the tables were very helpful. My experience of emailing them has been variable but I accept they may be at the mercy of ‘higher’ decision makers. I only hope that the standard of stewarding improves from the last three games when there was effectively no active stewarding of the seating areas. I admire your optimism!
What would you change about the stewarding of seat areas from the 3 games mate?

Pretty convinced the bar won’t be completed. They’ve only had 18 months.

One of the reps said they were only plastering it at the Arsenal game, so no chance they’ll have done everything and got the required certificates to make it operational.

What would you change about the stewarding of seat areas from the 3 games mate?
There was no stewarding of the seats in SJR. People were just sitting where they felt like without any regard to the club’s agreed seating plan. Given the appearance of Police Scotland at half time in the stand, a rare occurrence, my concern was that a negative report on crowd management could jeopardise future numbers.

There was no stewarding of the seats in SJR. People were just sitting where they felt like without any regard to the club’s agreed seating plan. Given the appearance of Police Scotland at half time in the stand, a rare occurrence, my concern was that a negative report on crowd management could jeopardise future numbers.
I think you are being a mite over critical here to be honest.

I was also SJR for the 3 games and have no issue with where I was sitting or where anyone else was sitting.

Also thought the stewarding was fine...except for the chap trying to take the matchball off the young lad at fulltime when he tried to do a bolt with it at arsenal game:))

I haven't received an email either and likewise my seat is showing my normal seat.

I spoke to Hospitality during the week who confirmed that all Club 1972 season ticket holders are guaranteed a ticket s I am sure the tickets will be emailed in the same way the 3 friendlies were.

I haven't received an email either and likewise my seat is showing my normal seat.

I spoke to Hospitality during the week who confirmed that all Club 1972 season ticket holders are guaranteed a ticket s I am sure the tickets will be emailed in the same way the 3 friendlies were.
That should be an interesting e-mail. Club72 is sold out and unless social distancing rules have changed, 50% of the customers will have to be relocated in other seats in the SJR. Which introduces a strange anomaly. If all other ST holders, who have been successful in the ballot, can pick their seat, what does that mean for relocated Club72 customers?

That should be an interesting e-mail. Club72 is sold out and unless social distancing rules have changed, 50% of the customers will have to be relocated in other seats in the SJR. Which introduces a strange anomaly. If all other ST holders, who have been successful in the ballot, can pick their seat, what does that mean for relocated Club72 customers?
Basically they need to suck it up coz the club72 are really only kid on hospitality clients and not afforded same respect as the big boys

People successful in the ballot can't pick their own seat though. They're allocated a random seat are they not?

Simply means c. 600 seats being kept for b72 holders in Govan rear ?

People successful in the ballot can't pick their own seat though. They're allocated a random seat are they not?

No they log in and choose seat from seating plan.
But club could have kept the number of seats needed off the plan.

You probably could pick your own seat if it was made available by the club , but by the time I got onto site seats were limited but you could pick a stand

No they log in and choose seat from seating plan.
But club could have kept the number of seats needed off the plan.
Since discovered that TO were selling seats in the SJR, so it gets more interesting by the minute.

Since discovered that TO were selling seats in the SJR, so it gets more interesting by the minute.
SJ areas has about 5,500 seats so possible to allocate about 2,500 to ST holders and keep 300 for Club 72 and still half the seats empty for social distance measures.

SJ areas has about 5,500 seats so possible to allocate about 2,500 to ST holders and keep 300 for Club 72 and still half the seats empty for social distance measures.
True. But the point I’ve been trying to make is that those successful in the ST ballot could choose their seats. Club72 members don’t appear to be able to do the same. Minor point but annoying.

True. But the point I’ve been trying to make is that those successful in the ST ballot could choose their seats. Club72 members don’t appear to be able to do the same. Minor point but annoying.

Assume it will be ‘Category 1’ seating as they described it for the friendlies. Maybe the front 3 rows of SJR behind Bar72 seating. In the circumstances probably the best that can be done. Still showing my own seat right enough but I guess we will all find out tomorrow.

Back