Club1872 and hospitality

We're normally in Members Lounge (Waddel Suite) but are in Club Europe East for Livi game (we were there 2/3 friendly's, normal suite for 1)

Just to give an idea that due to social distancing good chance wont be in your own seat

Just spoke to someone at club regarding club 72 for saturday.

They think it might be a ballot for numbers as looks to be a much reduced capacity but they still dont know for sure, apparently in talks right now on this subject and club72 members will be informed via email shortly(I take this to mean tomorrow)

They think it might be a ballot for numbers as looks to be a much reduced capacity but they still dont know for sure, apparently in talks right now on this subject and club72 members will be informed via email shortly(I take this to mean tomorrow)

Do you mean for bar access? There is no ballot for match access, I had that confirmed by email yesterday. Tickets will be emailed out tomorrow.

could they not put half the club72 people into the Ibrox suite for access to a bar and the other half in the new bar. They will get problems if they fob people off with a £15 food voucher while the other half get pints, pies etc

Do you mean for bar access? There is no ballot for match access, I had that confirmed by email yesterday. Tickets will be emailed out tomorrow.
I've had no communication at all about Saturday.

I even emailed yesterday asking about it as I can't see anything on My Account and didn't want to make plans to travel up without being certain of a ticket...the reply I got just said that ticket information is not available online for VIP members and suggested I sign up for MyGers (what the link was to my question, I'm not sure).

could they not put half the club72 people into the Ibrox suite for access to a bar and the other half in the new bar. They will get problems if they fob people off with a £15 food voucher while the other half get pints, pies etc
Im not sure if they have started refurb of this area yet as sky lounge is due to be complete for january 2022.

Or possibly their are hospitality bears from other areas of the stadium already papped in here?

From what Ive heard either no-one is getting into club72 lounge area or possibly a ballot at best.

I've had no communication at all about Saturday.

I even emailed yesterday asking about it as I can't see anything on My Account and didn't want to make plans to travel up without being certain of a ticket...the reply I got just said that ticket information is not available online for VIP members and suggested I sign up for MyGers (what the link was to my question, I'm not sure).
You should have got an email (pior to the arsenal game from memory) stating that club72 members would get access to the home games as vip hospitality and that the plan was to get back into the club72 bar/suite area for the livingston game?

All club72 guys I know got this email but there hasnt been anything since then about the livingston game.

I just spoke to someone in hospitality this morning and they said they are working on it as they speak and emails will be sent out soon with details/instructions.

You should have got an email (pior to the arsenal game from memory) stating that club72 members would get access to the home games as vip hospitality and that the plan was to get back into the club72 bar/suite area for the livingston game?

All club72 guys I know got this email but there hasnt been anything since then about the livingston game.

I just spoke to someone in hospitality this morning and they said they are working on it as they speak and emails will be sent out soon with details/instructions.
Yeah, sorry I meant specifically about the Livingston game. That original email outlines what they expected, but it wasn't certain (understandably as the situation is changeable, I think we all appreciate that).

Yeah, sorry I meant specifically about the Livingston game. That original email outlines what they expected, but it wasn't certain (understandably as the situation is changeable, I think we all appreciate that).
So a bit like Queen Nicola then, you need a certain level of intelligence to understand what the club is telling you is not what might really happen? Total Amateur Hour again and certainly not VIP Treatment I would suggest.

Yeah I only found out as I sent an email asking, got fed up waiting for info.

Im not sure if they have started refurb of this area yet as sky lounge is due to be complete for january 2022.

Or possibly their are hospitality bears from other areas of the stadium already papped in here?

From what Ive heard either no-one is getting into club72 lounge area or possibly a ballot at best.
I’ll be pretty annoyed if the new bar72 isn’t open as promised for the livi game. If everyone can’t get in to the bar it would probably be better to just make no one get access rather than holding a ballot.

I can’t go to the game on sat as things happen but the person I am giving my ticket to was looking forward to having a pre and post match beer so hope this gets sorted

Yeah I only found out as I sent an email asking, got fed up waiting for info.
I think none of us really understand the difficulties the club are facing in co-operation/information from the authorities in what they are allowed to do in terms of capacity and hospitality attendance.

From what i hear they are in constant dialogue + trying to get permission to get as many fans back into Ibrox and the information coming back to them is taking time and often at very short notice.

they really are in a no-win situation here but Ive also got top agree that the communication from the club to the fans has been pretty shocking.

I think none of us really understand the difficulties the club are facing in co-operation/information from the authorities in what they are allowed to do in terms of capacity and hospitality attendance.

From what i hear they are in constant dialogue + trying to get permission to get as many fans back into Ibrox and the information coming back to them is taking time and often at very short notice.

they really are in a no-win situation here but Ive also got top agree that the communication from the club to the fans has been pretty shocking.

Totally agree they have a nightmare of a job in unprecedented times. It seems though that match access was guaranteed, maybe communicating that early would've stopped so much unnecessary comms with people back and forward (the reply I got admitted to confusion surrounding Saturday.)
It would have helped folk make arrangements, many of whom travel from further afield.

For me access to the bar is secondary, it would've been simple to let us know we were actually getting into the game at least. I am not being overly critical tbh, it can't be easy.

I’ll be pretty annoyed if the new bar72 isn’t open as promised for the livi game. If everyone can’t get in to the bar it would probably be better to just make no one get access rather than holding a ballot.

I can’t go to the game on sat as things happen but the person I am giving my ticket to was looking forward to having a pre and post match beer so hope this gets sorted

The scottish government will not allow full capacity, this isnt the clubs doing or choice.

Rangers and all clubs want all the fans back into hospitality as soon as possible obviously.

Surely its better we have say a 50% chance of getting in and having a beer on saturday than a zero chance if the scottish government say only half capacity allowed?

Totally agree they have a nightmare of a job in unprecedented times. It seems though that match access was guaranteed, maybe communicating that early would've stopped so much unnecessary comms with people back and forward (the reply I got admitted to confusion surrounding Saturday.)
It would have helped folk make arrangements, many of whom travel from further afield.

For me access to the bar is secondary, it would've been simple to let us know we were actually getting into the game at least. I am not being overly critical tbh, it can't be easy.
The communication with paying customers is abysmal but there is a never-ending stream of ‘offers’ and ‘sign up to this’ correspondence in my email box. Maybe if they could concentrate on the core business of the club and devote as much energy to organising the matchday experience we would feel happier?

We are club Europe and relocated to argyll suite to maintain distancing

The scottish government will not allow full capacity, this isnt the clubs doing or choice.

Rangers and all clubs want all the fans back into hospitality as soon as possible obviously.

Surely its better we have say a 50% chance of getting in and having a beer on saturday than a zero chance if the scottish government say only half capacity allowed?

it depends on what is offered as a way of refund if you aren’t successful. If it’s the £15 voucher that can only be redeemed on a one time order of food that wouldn’t be acceptable.
Back when it was £1000 a year I wouldn’t have been so bothered but after the last year where the price was doubled during a pandemic I would be expecting money back from the club

it depends on what is offered as a way of refund if you aren’t successful. If it’s the £15 voucher that can only be redeemed on a one time order of food that wouldn’t be acceptable.
Back when it was £1000 a year I wouldn’t have been so bothered but after the last year where the price was doubled during a pandemic I would be expecting money back from the club
Totally understand why some will be calling for partial refund.

hard to argue with it.

I was pretty gutted when found out £15 voucher couldnt be used on booze:))

Am I correct in thinking club72 get all games..say 25-30 matches for 2K = 75 quid per game approx?

basically at its worst ( 19 league games) it works out at £125 a game. Get lucky with europe and cup games and you might get 30 home games which works out about £80 a game.
The next price level is about 220 a game, so fair jump although its food and drink inclusive.
All levels very expensive imo

Club Europe works out at £198 a game for 19 games, Club72 is £125 a game for 19 games.

no wonder other hospitality clients are clambering for club 72. Comparitably speaking club72 is brilliant value for money compared to club Europe when you add in that you get all games and you would never be able to have enough drinks to make up the money difference

no wonder other hospitality clients are clambering for club 72. Comparitably speaking club72 is brilliant value for money compared to club Europe when you add in that you get all games and you would never be able to have enough drinks to make up the money difference
Latest from Greg Marshall!
All Club 72 members will be emailed with their e-ticket at tomorrow lunch time

Latest from Greg Marshall!
All Club 72 members will be emailed with their e-ticket at tomorrow lunch time
He’s good at giving out information that people already know. It the stuff that we don’t know that he struggles with

So they told us what we knew from here - guaranteed entry, ballot for bar access. They say they will contact these who are successful, would be great if they told us when, in case we want to make alternative plans for a bevvy....

Drip fed, really need to up their game on comms.

Back