Clubs missing out on income to suit Celtic

Bear all

I'm pretty sure other Clubs would have rather played us or the Scum in the very last game of the completed fixtures thus increasing the likelihood of fans being in attendance, the Scum like us have Season tickets already paid for so won't loose much, yet again they are punishing Clubs to let Celtic have their way like they asked for.

I'm pretty sure other Clubs would have rather played us or the Scum in the very last game of the completed fixtures thus increasing the likelihood of fans being in attendance, the Scum like us have Season tickets already paid for so won't loose much, yet again they are punishing Clubs to let Celtic have their way like they asked for.
When did you start to worry about other clubs.

There is no guarantee that fans will be allowed back in stadiaby October. Whilst I get its more likely the later it goes going by spikes elsewhere and Nikkla's fear mongering it may be that its BCD. Although it wouldnt surprise me if it was postponed for some reason.

There is no guarantee that fans will be allowed back in stadiaby October. Whilst I get its more likely the later it goes going by spikes elsewhere and Nikkla's fear mongering it may be that its BCD. Although it wouldnt surprise me if it was postponed for some reason.

Rudi Vata's dog will die a few days before Rangers play them at the piggery. This will give them the excuse to request a postponement.

Who cares but I take the OP's point about the scum getting their own way once again.

We should be used to that by now.

I’m not arsed about when we play them, but this continuing surrender by the SPFL and the other clubs, including our own, is frustrating, as the OP says, the fixtur3 list doesn’t mind Pittodrie being empty and Dolly getting no backing o4 income, but damn the thought that the mentally challengeds should miss out on a full house against us.

It was just the luck of the random computer draw that the scum drew Rangers in game 11.

On the one hand I’m a bit surprised the SPFL had the brass neck to give Pedophile F.C, what they asked for. It’s pretty brazen. On the other hand I’m not really surprised as they must think they’re made of Teflon since they have gotten away with so much recently.

We can only hope their arrogance makes them careless

I’m not arsed about when we play them, but this continuing surrender by the SPFL and the other clubs, including our own, is frustrating, as the OP says, the fixtur3 list doesn’t mind Pittodrie being empty and Dolly getting no backing o4 income, but damn the thought that the mentally challengeds should miss out on a full house against us.
Point well and truly made, yet again the needs of Celtic outweigh the need of others.

I don’t know if it’s been said already - and I know I may get some stick for this - but the OF game being moved could’ve been decided by Sky. Would make sense as that’s our marquee game so it needs the fans in if that’s possible.

I don’t know if it’s been said already - and I know I may get some stick for this - but the OF game being moved could’ve been decided by Sky. Would make sense as that’s our marquee game so it needs the fans in if that’s possible.
Then why not just announce it was Sky's request? Why be secretive pricks for the sake of it? Or is it just one big troll to sell papers in return for backing them up? Either way they are amateurish at best.

Then why not just announce it was Sky's request? Why be secretive pricks for the sake of it? Or is it just one big troll to sell papers in return for backing them up? Either way they are amateurish at best.
Look I’m not ruling out that they had a role in it, I just wanted to put that out as a possibility. As to why they wouldn’t announce that it was because of Sky is because they want to keep reminding us we have this great deal and if they were seen changing the fixture list just to suit them then that would also raise even more questions. Either way it’s another embarrassing moment from these shameless frauds

fans will be allowed in and announced a couple of days before the match so as not to give enough time for away fans to get tickets!

There must be a load of brown envelopes getting tossed around scottish football....clubs voting to wave away 500k (Edinburgh tims) then declare there skint...Dundee voting up rivals then declare there skint. Clubs voting to take a 10mil tv liability then saying we can't afford to start leagues bizarre. Then a spfl club happy to give up an away support from 1 of the old firm to accomadate the 1st old firm game being last.......what is really going on in our leagues it's mental all these clubs happy to refuse money

Back