Club's Walter tribute

Just watched that with my daughter. Both of us in tears.
All the Rangers supporters at my work today in Manchester in shock. Missus who is an Everton fan referred to him as a legend.
He has left some legacy has Walter.

What a fantastic tribute. How many wonderful memories has this mans stewardship given us.

The man was a Colossus

A wonderful, poignant tribute to a Rangers gentleman, who gave us so many brilliant memories.
Today has felt like we have all, each and every one of us, been torn asunder.
Absolutely heartbroken.

Can't believe how numb the gaffers passing has made me feel. But he will always live on in our hearts and minds and the fabric of our historic club

What a tribute. I remember every single one of them but seeing it with that background music with today’s terrible news really left me with a huge lump in my throat.

What he has done for our club over 30 years has been genuinely enormous.

I'm 43 years old, Walter's Rangers were a massive part of my life. Watching that brought back many a great memories, league titles, cup wins and one of the best nights of my life, Fiorentina away.
Thank you Sir Walter Smith, you are a legend.
RIP

Started to watch it at work then had to stop it after about 20 seconds. Watched it tonight and she’s a tear.

Being born in 83 Walter is the man I grew up with as a Rangers fan. The more recent memories really stick with me especially being at Rugby Park on that special day.

A true gentleman and a Legend. RIP

It's taken me all day to watch this tribute. Such a sad day for us to lose a man who meant so much to us all. I feel as though I've lost a member of my family but we have all lost an major part of The Rangers family.

Walter, you will never be forgotten. I'm so glad you were able to see us win 55 and for us to be back where we belong.

As Ally said earlier on talksport - if there's any positive from your passing it's that you're no longer in any pain.

Sleep easy Sir Walter

:(

Something I never really picked up until you see a compilation like that but he’s celebrates every goal/triumph like one us.

Thank you Sir Walter!

Crying again, tough to put into words the magnitude of what he achieved during his two spells at the club and just what he meant to so many of us.

The defining Rangers figure of my lifetime.

Back