Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Have to say I think this Bear is talking a load of rubbish - if Dundee beat Aberdeen he wants us asking for the Dundee game postponed by a week so we get a full week ahead of the semi final.

There’s every chance the weekend after the semi final will be a far bigger game than the semi final

Have to say I think this Bear is talking a load of rubbish - if Dundee beat Aberdeen he wants us asking for the Dundee game postponed by a week so we get a full week ahead of the semi final.

There’s every chance the weekend after the semi final will be a far bigger game than the semi final
I'm not worried about cup semi final preparations

Cup games take care of themselves. Plus we can draw in 90 and still progress

I want zero impact on league games from Dundee's nonsense

Gordon Duncan is all fair and well here saying that the tip 6 isn't more important than the bottom 6 blah blah blah ....and if dundee were put in bottom 6 would make us a laughing stock .
Can anyone correct me if he was that vocal the year covid paused the league and certain teams were made champions and certain teams relegated with 30 points to play for ? And as a comparison England completed their season?

Last edited:
Gordon Duncan is all fair and well here saying that the tip 6 isn't more important than the bottom 6 blah blah blah ....and if dundee were put in bottom 6 would make us a laughing stock .
Can anyone correct me if he was that vocal the year covid paused the league and certain teams were made champions and certain teams relegated with 30 points to play for ? And as a comparison England completed their season?
Whose us the League or Rangers, no one gives a flying fcuk about the League up here and that includes the cretins that run it.

Whose us the League or Rangers, no one gives a flying fcuk about the League up here and that includes the cretins that run it.
The league mate

It was the way they were talking , as if this would be out the ordinary and against the integrity of the sport, like it's never happened....I agree with what you have said though

Back