Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Gonna be entertainment gold tonight - I predict the following

-how can a ref who used to be a season ticket holder at Ibrox ref our games

- if you slow it right right down and look at it from x angle , goldson is clearly offside

- how was Morelos allowed to stay on the park

- Griffiths should have had a pen, you don’t need contact to be a pen

- coronavirus rules need reviewed as they haven’t benefitted from it this time

- game will be different at Ibrox as they will have full team to choose from

- game should be replayed as leaked team
gave us an unfair advantage

yadda yadda yadda ...
From now on, thanks to paddy power, games are not to be replayed. They are to be fort fitted.

Get into them. Apart from the Wank Andy that says he’s a bear. mentally challenged apologist.

Paddy from Croy whats your point caller.

My point is its absolutely nonsense that Lennon has lost the dressing room. Its just nonsense to suggest Christie and Eduoard, Julien and Nitcham want out.

This is all media spun to stop the 10. You agree Shug?

Bought 4 Guinness to take the edge of Saturday and yesterday’s session, first one is getting poured as the theme tune starts :D.

Seen a local mentally challenged in the shop with my mask on and he said awww ffs, I just said it’s only one game mate we aren’t getting ahead of ourselves, but you can’t see my big smile under this mask :D.

Can't wait to hear Gordon Duncans pain aswell, can't stand him and although he is a Well can he always talks down to Rangers fans and always talks up that lot.

I tuned in on sat after the game and it was great hearing Shug pretend to be delighted that he predicted 2-0 to the Gers

If it was anything like work today

a really poor game
Neither side performed well
Two scrappy goals
A game of few chances
Alfie has to go for raising his hands
Eddie plays and Celtic win that

Keevins and Rae.
Sportsound will also be good. I think Kenny will go for the jugular, and tempt English and Broadfoot into a sparring match!

Slowly but surely the ref is coming under fire, by tomorrow it will be a full pile on.
"Never a free kick for the first goal" "Morelos should've been sent off" "Beaton was at it, gave them everything"
They may acknowledge we were the better team but will concentrate on the above narrative.

Last time I listened to Clyde, Jimmy Sanderson was still in his pomp.
Do the FF Clyde enthusiasts not get bored of listening to the same, stuck record all the time?
Only ever tune in when we are good and the poets bad. Which is once in a blue moon on that station. Tbh as I only have FF for communicating with Rangers fans I don't mind listening when the above rules are met. Heart and Hand is my go to show every week and is miles better (not even a contest David don't worry) but I like timmy tears aswell lol.

Back