Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Frank on Clyde stuck in the 1980s thinking you can freeze your star assets out the team if they don’t sign new contracts.

Maybe he’s related to Jim McLean.

A new low for the bold Clyde 1. Sounded like they recorded Gerrard's sky interview with a Nokia 7210 and played it on air. Cheap bastards

Gordon Duncan is more of a David Turnbull fan than anything else, won’t let anyone say a bad word about him without being talked down or even the old classic of going to the travel.

He was the same with O'Donnell during the Euros. Anyone who dared to criticise him was quickly shouted down by Gordon.

This guys in an immense amount of pain!
The Rangers Radio station!
The guy from japan, what a player he’s going to be before he’s in the country. :)

What about this stupid fcker the league will be won in 4 weeks time the way they are going

I said in another thread I'd take a scuffed, deflected winner from anyone in a maroon shirt. I want it to be given despite them being in a blatantly offside position - to get the good ship HMS Paranoia under full sail early doors.
Ma old Grandad was a massive Jambo from Gifford. Served WW2 with a squad of Jambos. In his memory I hope Hearts utterly mince Celtic.

Surely one of the best moonhowling calls ever? “Celtic Da’s unite”, “the board are urinating against your trousers” and the crescendo of “the club has been ransacked by leeches and thieves”. 10/10
That was Tommy the taxi driver that was on. To be fair he was not wrong on many of his points this occasion was he

Back