Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Did a St Johnston player test positive before last night or is this new? I’m sure somebody on Clyde just said a st J striker?

I agree, he always just comes across as a decent football man.
Met him a good many years ago in a bar on dumbarton road he was working in. Just after he retired as a player, it was the night before a league cup final against aberdeen. He was a real gentleman, talked for a while about the next days game and didnt seem at all a bitter sort. Just a real genuine football man.

R.C. played a blinder with the 1st caller last night.

Is there not like a 30 shut off clock, in case of bad language or something inappropriate?

If there is, isn't it strange that they let the caller say, the Refs are corrupt, and then cut him off saying you can't say that.

Well why did they allow him to say it, in the 1st place.

R.C. played a blinder with the 1st caller last night.

Is there not like a 30 shut off clock, in case of bad language or something inappropriate?

If there is, isn't it strange that they let the caller say, the Refs are corrupt, and then cut him off saying you can't say that.

Well why did they allow him to say it, in the 1st place.
Heard that as well. Could not wait to cut him off because he dared to question the filths dodgy decisions over the last few weeks.

Thought nobody said ‘listen’ more than Barry until I listen to Halliday
This is pretty annoying, Kenny Miller does it a lot as well.
It's like a school teacher giving a lesson and kids at the back are chatting amongst themselves.
Listen.... I was listening, but now you've been an arse about it... :shh:

This saying the tims are always on about, we are playing '' The Celtc Way '' what actually is it, does no other club play it ?

Mental that grown men genuinely think professional footballers won't try and win a cup final, and won't care when they lose, because they're happier seeing Celtic win it. Do none of you realise how fucking mental that is?
Awww, that's the spirit. God bless you.

I take it this is your first time watching a cup final involving them against an opponent who isn't us?

Awww, that's the spirit. God bless you.

I take it this is your first time watching a cup final involving them against an opponent who isn't us?
Okay. You are *seriously* stating that you believe that other teams don't bother trying particularly hard in cup finals against Celtic?

Back