Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Awww, that's the spirit. God bless you.

I take it this is your first time watching a cup final involving them against an opponent who isn't us?
Since the end of the Second World War ended, Celtic have lost SIX League Cup Finals to 'other' opponents. We've only lost two in that same time.

Is it your first time as well or do none of them 'try' against us either :D

Okay. You are *seriously* stating that you believe that other teams don't bother trying particularly hard in cup finals against Celtic?

Mental that grown men genuinely think professional footballers won't try and win a cup final, and won't care when they lose, because they're happier seeing Celtic win it. Do none of you realise how fucking mental that is?
Some folk just like to go all in on the conspiracy stuff.

I could maybe see the argument for league games as teams know they aren't going to challenge for the title and any points against us or them are a bonus.

Then you look at Helicopter Sunday and realise that Hibs and Motherwell both beat them in the last 4 games of the season. Truth is that, while ourselves and Hibs were pissing about with the ball in the final minutes at Easter Road, Motherwell were still fighting for an equalizer and winner right up to the end.

Doesnt suit the narrative.

Inverness done us an absolutely massive favour in 2010-11.

Last season we were outstanding on our own but plenty of teams did us a favour all through the season.

I think if you asked other SPL players what their biggest games of the season are then the most popular answer would be Rangers, yes.

The idea that they would lie down for the tims in a cup final? Nah.

The truth is that the gulf in quality between Us, Them and The Rest is actually huge and teams like Hibs just aren't all that great.

Pretty sure, along with Livingston, Hibs are one of the teams most likely to get something from the tims? Don't think they'll be putting in less than 100% effort. They just don't have much quality.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year when it comes to all bears.
My point is playing the septic way,if scraping 1,-0 results,winning in incorrect extra times,incorrect decisions,intimidating officials,cheating by deciet by players and management well there welcome to it.
I would rather watch what Rangers try to do great fast flowing, passing and good organised direct football all day long ,so let them get on with it as it can only last so long until some team catches them out and hopefully gives them a doing.
WATP

Awww, that's the spirit. God bless you.

I take it this is your first time watching a cup final involving them against an opponent who isn't us?
Stop talking nonsense and give me your age.

I remember growing up the yahoos had an incredible bad record in League cup finals.

And don't bother saying that's history either.

They won maybe 5 out of 12 or whatever.

anyone hear that plonker devlin " double barrel names James Tavenier Penalty " 55 has killed them
Keevins was raging with the first (Rangers) caller tonight. Spitting venom whilst calling him pathetic.
The guy said he didn't think the Dundee player needed a stretcher. You can disagree but there's no reason for the fury unless your team just blew TI*R.

Hugh by the way is the guy who called Scott Brown a wind up merchant but Morelos a nasty piece of work.

Keevins was raging with the first (Rangers) caller tonight. Spitting venom whilst calling him pathetic.
The guy said he didn't think the Dundee player needed a stretcher. You can disagree but there's no reason for the fury unless your team just blew TI*R.

Hugh by the way is the guy who called Scott Brown a wind up merchant but Morelos a nasty piece of work.
Keevins is a nasal whine, a complete and utter gimp and I'm fairly certain he wanks dogs while Keith Jackson takes notes on his performance.

call him Shug, he utterly hates getting called that!

Honestly can’t listen when old Knew Keevins is on. Saying Ange sniffapotaglue through his nostrils is just wrong! Makes me boak. :eek::eek:

Hugh is a bigot. A clever sneaky bigot, but I bigot nevertheless.

Oh, and Hugh knew.

Mental that grown men genuinely think professional footballers won't try and win a cup final, and won't care when they lose, because they're happier seeing Celtic win it. Do none of you realise how fucking mental that is?
It’s mental that grown men spend so much time on a football forum thinking that anyone is remotely interested in their opinion or that their opinion is worth more than the square root of fukk all. We are not grown men, we are football supporters.

Some folk just like to go all in on the conspiracy stuff.

I could maybe see the argument for league games as teams know they aren't going to challenge for the title and any points against us or them are a bonus.

Then you look at Helicopter Sunday and realise that Hibs and Motherwell both beat them in the last 4 games of the season. Truth is that, while ourselves and Hibs were pissing about with the ball in the final minutes at Easter Road, Motherwell were still fighting for an equalizer and winner right up to the end.

Doesnt suit the narrative.

Inverness done us an absolutely massive favour in 2010-11.

Last season we were outstanding on our own but plenty of teams did us a favour all through the season.

I think if you asked other SPL players what their biggest games of the season are then the most popular answer would be Rangers, yes.

The idea that they would lie down for the tims in a cup final? Nah.

The truth is that the gulf in quality between Us, Them and The Rest is actually huge and teams like Hibs just aren't all that great.

Pretty sure, along with Livingston, Hibs are one of the teams most likely to get something from the tims? Don't think they'll be putting in less than 100% effort. They just don't have much quality.

Most of the St Mirren team threw their final League game against Celtc at Love St to ensure Hearts lost the League in 1986. They were drinking champagne in the Celtc dressing room afterwards, then off to the party on the Celtc team bus. Some players can be cheats. To think otherwise is naive in the extreme, especially in this part of the world.

Most of the St Mirren team threw their final League game against Celtc at Love St to ensure Hearts lost the League in 1986. They were drinking champagne in the Celtc dressing room afterwards, then off to the party on the Celtc team bus. Some players can be cheats. To think otherwise is naive in the extreme, especially in this part of the world.
Maybe Hearts lay down to Dundee to give the tims the league in 1986?

Hearts blew it that day. Needed a just a draw with 6th place Dundee and completely shat the bed.

Hilarious that your best example is from about 35 years ago.

Hearts blew it that day. Needed a just a draw with 6th place Dundee and completely shat the bed.

There's always been cheats in football and always will be, be it players, refs or even club owners like Tapie. There will also no doubt be future cheating scandals. That's the reality, I'm afraid.

There's always been cheats in football and always will be, be it players, refs or even club owners like Tapie. There will also no doubt be future cheating scandals. That's the reality, I'm afraid.
Not denying that.
Just think some on here are far too invested in the narrative of other teams lying down to them.
Wasnt that long ago we couldn't lay a glove in them home or away.
Maybe Warburton, Pedro and Murty were just telling our players not to bother trying?

I would guess that most people associated with Hibs will not expect them to win tomorrow. Think Hibs are 4/1 at the bookies?

If Hibs were to somehow win tomorrow then what will you be saying to protect the narrative?

Not denying that.
Just think some on here are far too invested in the narrative of other teams lying down to them.
Maybe Warburton, Pedro and Murty were just telling our players not to bother trying?

I would guess that most people associated with Hibs will not expect them to win tomorrow. Think Hibs are 4/1 at the bookies?

If Hibs were to somehow win tomorrow then what will you be saying to protect the narrative?

The narrative is that there has always been cheating in football. You don't seem conscious of that reality, for some bizarre reason. St Mirren's players throwing a game, in Scotland, was just a clear example off the top of my head. If you think cheating doesn't occur in football, well it really isn't my problem, tbh, and not worth arguing the point when there's enough empirical evidence available.

The last moments of Shug Kevin

giphy.gif

Stop talking nonsense and give me your age.

I remember growing up the yahoos had an incredible bad record in League cup finals.

And don't bother saying that's history either.

They won maybe 5 out of 12 or whatever.
14 finals in a row losing 8 of them.
We beat them in 4 and Partick, Hibs, Dundee and Aberdeen all beat them.

Don't care who lies down as long as wee Don't, Rangers stand up to cheating, bias results,phoney players and disgusting referees and managers so as long as we keep our morales on the right track let the rest carry on.
We keep playing and winning they can only sit back and watch the best in the land wishing it was them,let them all lie in there own pish.
WATP

Hearts blew the league that day mate. St. Mirren could have lost 20-0 and it wouldn't have mattered if Hearts won. An end of season hiding when it didn't matter to the home team should come as no surprise, it's happened many times and will again, it doesn't mean it's cheating, just players going through the motions when they aren't up for it.

The filth let the sheep win at the knew camp a few years ago so we finished third it's their only win against the filth in 30 odd games so that was a lie down if there ever was 0ne .

Not denying that.

That doesn't wash when you look at these teams performances against us compared to against them. They just dont have that same hatred to play absolutely out their skin against them.

The filth let the sheep win at the knew camp a few years ago so we finished third it's their only win against the filth in 30 odd games so that was a lie down if there ever was 0ne .

I'm sure Celtc also went 0-3 down to Hearts to ensure that we finished behind Hearts in the League. If I recall correctly, Hearts scored 2 goals in the first 10 minutes.

The narrative is that there has always been cheating in football. You don't seem conscious of that reality, for some bizarre reason. St Mirren's players throwing a game, in Scotland, was just a clear example off the top of my head. If you think cheating doesn't occur in football, well it really isn't my problem, tbh, and not worth arguing the point when there's enough empirical evidence available.
there's a more recent case, when the sheep last beat celtic at the piggery.

LOL.
The stats for that game were.
Tims: 19 shots with 6 on target and 63% possession.
Sheep: 5 shots with 1 on target and 37% possession.

Aberdeen scored with basically their only shot on target.

Compare those stats with ours from today. Were Rangers actually trying to let Dundee United win today?

So do you think that Rangers have ever been guilty of cheating? Since its so commonplace.

That would be super convenient if the team we support just happened to be one of the few, or maybe even the only one, not doing it. Funny, that.

On the same day you are talking about St Mirren lay down to the scum that day the st Mirren players even drinking champagne with the scum players after it more hilarious that you seem to be blind to some dodgy decisions going the filths way recently or maybe you just don't see it

Relentless propaganda on tonight's show. Every pundit and the first caller demanding the break is brought forward.

Mark Wilson talking shite as usual

Another prick who will say anything to suit that paedo clubs agenda

They have zero credibility and are morally corrupt asking for an early winter break.

It’s pathetic but after the Phil ODonnell scenario nothing surprises me

Back