Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Grigo Yossarian

Yeah burrows , sorry assumed everybody on this thread was listening to it. Although sounds like he is their present chief executive. I’m delighted to get access back to Ibrox.
Think it was too convenient for the restrictions that created the environment for SPFL to alter old firm game .

If there hadn’t been countless things in recent years go against us I might not have believed it was their strategy, but once again Rangers have suffered most from this last 2/3 weeks.

monkey magic

If there hadn’t been countless things in recent years go against us I might not have believed it was their strategy, but once again Rangers have suffered most from this last 2/3 weeks.

If the Peasants can end a season when they want, then bringing forward the winter break to clear up injuries and bring in new players is a piece of piss, G. They did exactly that. Nobody will convince me otherwise.

WalterLoyal

It hurts my ears listening to Alex Rae on a Monday night. Ties himself up in knots trying to spit out sentences using words he doesn’t know the meaning of.

It's incredible how bad he is at beat the pundit. You would think the guy has memory loss going by the easy questions he gets wrong over and over. Last night one question was who was the last player to score in an Old Firm. There's only been one this season and we won so it's quite an easy question for a Rangers fan but he went for Aribo.

JerseyLoyalist

It's incredible how bad he is at beat the pundit. You would think the guy has memory loss going by the easy questions he gets wrong over and over. Last night one question was who was the last player to score in an Old Firm. There's only been one this season and we won so it's quite an easy question for a Rangers fan but he went for Aribo.
He definitely doesn’t do himself any favours.

tazzabear

Yeah this we've won a quadruple treble, we'll hear this for years to come.
I met an old freind the other week I haven't saw him for years, he's an ex pro and played for a number of clubs in the 60's and 70's, he's a tim but definitely not a rabid one.
We went for a pint and talked about football, his viewpoint is Celtcs NIAR and their quadruple treble were gimmies as they had no competition.
I worked with an idiot who insisted this was a bigger achievement than Lisbon.
Only they could make it up!

IrvineLoyal

It hurts my ears listening to Alex Rae on a Monday night. Ties himself up in knots trying to spit out sentences using words he doesn’t know the meaning of.

When he is on Co comms he uses the word purchase to describe power on a shot, irritates me more than it probably should.

Bluenose Whistler

On Keevins weekly scribbling for the Sunday Mass topic I mentioned that he as usual downplayed our unbeaten run when he quoted us being beaten in only one game so far in the first half of the season not a season and a half and I stated had this been an article about his beloved he would of brought up the Fraudruple (minus the offside cup final goal, zoom league award off the pitch and the extend till next season Scottish Cup) and true to frm uses it against a truthsayer from the Midlands. Predictable Predator Peado Permitter Keevins.

WDYGH

They're doing that thing on SSB, when someone nobody has heard of is linked with the OF, where they get a local expert who's seen plenty of the player to give their thoughts.

Duncan - Tell us about Riley McGree.

Expert - I'm surprised that Celtic have gone for him - he's not very good.

Do for me!
True but when it’s them, the player is hyped up to be the next £20m player. When it’s us, it’s just to get a few calls.

G74Bear

Convinced he makes some words up.
He also thought Bells sponsored the league cup

Wilkinsvolley

Official Ticketer
If the Peasants can end a season when they want, then bringing forward the winter break to clear up injuries and bring in new players is a piece of piss, G. They did exactly that. Nobody will convince me otherwise.
If a governing body can ignore multiple paedos from one club and drag a name up from another club purely to muckrake, everything else is a piece of piss. They manipulated yet another situation to help them cheat.

Ubik

i tried listening last night but the host talks more now than anyone else, he's awful. Switched it off after listening to him ramble on and on.

Tailwind

i tried listening last night but the host talks more now than anyone else, he's awful. Switched it off after listening to him ramble on and on.
973e5430a5bb40568917700b0c645416.jpg

Wilkinsvolley

Official Ticketer
A couple of weeks since Duncan, Wilson and Spew were sitting talking about Peoples lives and the bigger picture, they suddenly can’t see the difference of a couple of days when numbers are higher than they were then?
Pretty sad sitting there pretending to take the moral high ground and use peoples deaths to help celtc cheat.

monkey magic

A couple of weeks since Duncan, Wilson and Spew were sitting talking about Peoples lives and the bigger picture, they suddenly can’t see the difference of a couple of days when numbers are higher than they were then?
Pretty sad sitting there pretending to take the moral high ground and use peoples deaths to help celtc cheat.

Its utterly laughable that games couldn't have continued over Christmas and the New Year. Celtc cared that much about " the fans " that they demanded a season be ended early to give them a League title.

Recoba

Official Ticketer
It's really great to see such little activity on this thread these days, I used to listen every night but eventually I realised how terrible a show it is and I absolutely hate Gordon Duncan.

I will listen on special occasions though when Timmy are in pain.

BN94

It's really great to see such little activity on this thread these days, I used to listen every night but eventually I realised how terrible a show it is and I absolutely hate Gordon Duncan.

I will listen on special occasions though when Timmy are in pain.
I think 56 will bring the howlers back. It’s the only time worth listening.
I don’t mind Gordon Duncan to be honest. It’s the rest of the the so called pundits that annoy me. Continually pandering to the unwashed.

WalterLoyal

Muppets just had a brief discussion on the best goalies in the league and not even a mention of McGregor :))

I heard that. Halliday said I think we'd all agree Gordon has been the best keeper in the country this season and they then moved on to discuss how outstanding Joe Hart has been. No mention of the man who has not conceded a goal in over 630 minutes of football.

JMTrangers

If you have to listen, listen to a rerun on the Podcast App/Spotify. For some reason they don't play adverts before or throughout, so won't make any extra revenue from it.

You can also forward past half the pish they go on about.

Bluetac 73

Wilson and Dazzle tonight.

Wilson toeing the party line straight away saying bringing the winter shut down forward was the correct decision.

WalterLoyal

Well done to the Rangers fan who called out Superscoreboard's new favourite mouthpiece and his sheer hypocrisy. Alan Burrows said he's against the new 5 sub ruling as he doesn't like to see the rules changed midseason. This from the guy who publicly campaigned to have fixtures halted midseason. Gordon of course immediately dived in to defend his pal and say it isn't the same.

ResoluteLoyal73

Well done to the Rangers fan who called out Superscoreboard's new favourite mouthpiece and his sheer hypocrisy. Alan Burrows said he's against the new 5 sub ruling as he doesn't like to see the rules changed midseason. This from the guy who publicly campaigned to have fixtures halted midseason. Gordon of course immediately dived in to defend his pal and say it isn't the same.
Stewart Robertson articulates Rangers are perhaps spearheading innovative revenue opportunities, via streaming providers akin to other prestigious football clubs.
The profile and money from this would be impressive for the club.
Typical bafooneery from the tim loving panel on Clyde to belittle the concept.
“ Gordon “ claiming it would make him watch his team through the cracks in fingers. Just line his favourite striker.

Latest posts