Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Let see if the query the scums pen as it’s not a pen under the rules but if it was rangers got pen the whole smm would be all over it but it’s not the RC teacher’s fault for not seeing it obviously will be the line they take

Just caught a bit of clyde as i arrived at work, sure it said something like "stats show the difference in number of penalties for Rangers & Celtic over last 4 years". Did i hear that right?

Let see if the query the scums pen as it’s not a pen under the rules but if it was rangers got pen the whole smm would be all over it but it’s not the RC teacher’s fault for not seeing it obviously will be the line they take
Collum couldn’t see if it was a hand ball or not and I’m pretty sure the linesman would struggle to give it from his position. It looked very much like the reaction of the Celtic player influenced his decision.

This coont on now is a japanese league expert. Guess what, their signings are superstars. :)

Superstars that no coont else was interested in signing
I know I'm quoting myself, but I posted as I heard his opening line.
He then spent a good couple of minutes rhyming off exact goals per season, games and so on stats.

More or less proving he doesn't watch it, as he says, he's went and read a few stats before going on air, or worse, was probably reading it off wikipedia.

Just why?

He then spent a good couple of minutes rhyming off exact goals per season, games and so on stats.

More or less proving he doesn't watch it, as he says, he's went and read a few stats before going on air, or worse, was probably reading it off wikipedia.

Just why?

Are you ask me to explain the inner workings of the timmy mind? :)

All their excitement will seem very silly when Rangers leave Torbett Towers on Feb 2nd with a nine point lead.

GO radio Glasgow is just as bad. Listened to Fartson coming in his thong about the Hibs match last night and then Craig Moore bigging up big Angela.
Do these guys believe the blinkered gash they trot out. It’s fan radio. I now have jacked it in to watch a recording of junior bake off with missus which is much more entertaining as I build up towards the Rangers tonight.

That '' Custardaphobia '' joke on one of their adverts accompanied with the maniacal laughter from the presenter is why that station is needing its doors kicked in by the anti terrorist unit.

Don't think I can bring myself to listen to the scum love in tonight,last night all about the world beating scum

Celtic's frailties were on show for all to see last night so let them think what they like.
They scored from a miss placed Hibs pass and a penalty award for a handball that according to the rules shouldn’t have been given because it hit another bodypart first.

Hibs missed an open goal and had the majority of the possession and also completed more passes against the “passing kings of Europe”.

Agree completely, let them think what they want. They’ll be creaming over Maeda when his goal came from a scuffed shot and he barely did anything other than that. Ajeti would have given the same output and their fans hate him.

Celtic's frailties were on show for all to see last night so let them think what they like.
Exactly if rab c Nesbit chance fell to a rangers player those cunts would have been 1-0 down after 2mins can’t wait to shove those cunts back in there box on the 2nd

They scored from a miss placed Hibs pass and a penalty award for a handball that according to the rules shouldn’t have been given because it hit another bodypart first.

Hibs missed an open goal and had the majority of the possession and also completed more passes against the “passing kings of Europe”.

Agree completely, let them think what they want. They’ll be creaming over Maeda when his goal came from a scuffed shot and he barely did anything other than that. Ajeti would have given the same output and their fans hate him.
I was more meaning the limitations of the system they play with the inverted fullbacks, the massive defensive gaps they leave and the drop in energy in the second half of every game but yeah I agree with your points.

Just why?
So are you telling me that them all suddenly telling us they've all been watching the J-League since they were knee high to Sailor Moon is a lot of pish?

A few points on tonight's "discussions":

I didn't think their game was on TV last night. Are these pundits giving their opinion based on highlights, here say or do we really believe Gordon Dazliel has a sellick tv subscription?

With Furihashi injured, is the pumping up of Hatate (sp?) that third international that they'll need to postpone the February game?

Biggest football program in the country and none of them seemed to know Davis was injured. Lazy "journalism".

The Clyde cesspit still desperately hoping either Rangers buy him before the Celtic game , or they drop him before it.
It’s the only excuse for their obsessive daily negativity .
Must be terrified that the Japanese genius team won’t be able to withstand his solid defensive traits on their upcoming visit.

I've no idea why people call up this show, thanks for your call is effectively a feck off with no comeback, this presenter (and I don't usually slag people much at all , but he is nothing but a wet apologist, have an opinion for gods sake !! nothing but wishy washy shite., sounds like timmy censorship at work.

Hate to say. ”If” they are as good as is being portrayed then going by our performance (shite) last night, then they might have some momentum.

I cannot believe how bad we were last night (drastic)..needs sorted immediately.

Hate to say. ”If” they are as good as is being portrayed then going by our performance (shite) last night, then they might have some momentum.

I cannot believe how bad we were last night (drastic)..needs sorted immediately.
This doesn't add up

They dropped points only a couple or games again too

We still increased the points gap in the 2nd round of fixtures

The fact that some people are easily spooked doesn't change facts

Last edited:
I was talking to two tims at the gym last night and they described their game as dire after the first 10 minutes.
My mate who was at the game says the Japanese who got MOTM was bang average on the night, few good passes but nothing special. Felt as though the award was to ramp up the exposure of them, clever.

My mate who was at the game says the Japanese who got MOTM was bang average on the night, few good passes but nothing special. Felt as though the award was to ramp up the exposure of them, clever.
I watched the game on tv and he was clearly their best player on the park and MOTM. I’m not one to sing their praises but it was quite clear he was deserved MOTM.

The striker however had a very quiet game. The adulation he received afterwards for a scuffed shot that went into the net and not much else was a bit bizarre but I’m not complaining. He is a massive downgrade on Furuhashi.

Some.mongo just been on. Celtc are brilliant. Will catch Rangers who have shot their bolt.

Rangers not making signings due to impending financial armageddon.

*Paraphrasing but those were the main points of his nonsense.

Back