Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Really Can’t believe some Rangers fans still listen to this pro selik radio station and the propaganda they pedal across the airwaves , they annihilated us every night of the week for years after 2012 giving air time to clueless anti-Rangers tax experts
but They’ve never once taken a call or addressed the worlds biggest child abuse scandal at their favourite club in Glasgow

Really Can’t believe some Rangers fans still listen to this pro selik radio station and the propaganda they pedal across the airwaves , they annihilated us every night of the week for years after 2012 giving air time to clueless anti-Rangers tax experts
but They’ve never once taken a call or addressed the worlds biggest child abuse scandal at their favourite club in Glasgow
There are nights where it’s highly enjoyable to pull out the phone or google tor your tranny and just devour in sheer hurt.

Tonight would have been one of them….. there was some proper Irish mentally challenged buying HOOOOOOOPS in the fake top shop today I was in, you know the type who needed to make it clear, I want hooooops mate the rest are shite….:.. anyway the guy looks at me and I have scotland top on, Anything Rangers I asked - no sir just fake stuff as your top hasn’t been released or leaked yet…….. so my joy when I said, well serve that man his fake hoooops and ( haw how u coping without fat Ange ) he still and I think he still doesn’t believe he is off

Priceless

I believe the term is "let’s just stick to the football" when their sordid history is brought up

They are celtics media partner. They aren't journalists.

There's no way that's ever making the airwaves on that show.

Back