Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

These pages have the simple answer to the scum complaints.
Which of the two sides have been awarded the most penalties?
Which of the two sides have conceded the most penalties?
Oh, and just the usual one, was it a penalty?

Poor old John. Too stupid to realize he's been duped, then too stupid to acknowledge it. He didn't really back off his position when it was explained to him.

Laughed earlier at the tim who was sucking off Nick Walsh. Did a great job in a decision that went FOR the tims. Disappointed in his handling of a matter that went AGAINST them.
Standard, default position for the scum support.

Had it on Saturday too, playing the podcast.
Guy comes on and says "weeks ago journalists were saying the league is over. Noo we're only wan point behind".
Keevins asked which journalists and he says "I don't want to name names and get done for copyright!!"
Will catch up on today's once the podcast is out but it looks like a weekend that has a Timmy win a Rangers win still enrages them.

Us dropping stupid points at home to 'Well and Hearts has kept Pep Portaloo in a job. He'd already be living on a game to game basis by now. They'll be back to slagging him off if results go our way midweek.

A few years ago it was Rangers Legend Big DJ when he was doing a stint at CSSB that was an "Uncle Tom", "never a Rangers man" and a "turncoat!"
Looks like on FF that particular baton has been handed to Alex Rae!
:rolleyes:

Rae at functions and the likes is a very different man to the man on Clyde1 it’s almost like Hank in Me myself and Irene.

No doubt he is a massive bear his whole family are but the conforming to the party line on Clyde he really let’s Himself down imo. I wish the Rae you see at functions would turn up but I guarantee he wouldn’t have a gig for long.

Tbf his performances deserve the abuse he gets
Deja Vu!
Exactly the same was said about DJ and of course most of it was unwarranted.
I think some people expect ex-Rangers players to never criticise the club or the teams form and always slate celtic in everything they do regardless of the reality of the situation.
Anyway, I took all sorts of criticism, ridicule and indeed abuse when I previously spoke up in defence of DJ and I don't want to get involved in all that sort of shit again by giving Alex Rae a bit of support so I'm just going to leave it there!

Rae at functions and the likes is a very different man to the man on Clyde1 it’s almost like Hank in Me myself and Irene.

No doubt he is a massive bear his whole family are but the conforming to the party line on Clyde he really let’s Himself down imo. I wish the Rae you see at functions would turn up but I guarantee he wouldn’t have a gig for long.
Wonder if he rocks up at the Clyde1 office with the same choice of "Supplies" as the ones Hank had in his boot ;)

This seasons worth 40 mullion.....

Until its getting closer to us winning it, then its drops to 30.....then 20 then your lucky if its 10 million.

Arseholes.
It's hardly worth participating in the champions league by the time you take the costs into account!

A few years ago it was Rangers Legend Big DJ when he was doing a stint at CSSB that was an "Uncle Tom", "never a Rangers man" and a "turncoat!"
Looks like on FF that particular baton has been handed to Alex Rae!
:rolleyes:
The only thing I remember from DJ’s stint on SSB was the amount of times he said “you’re right, Hugh”.

We talking about Celtic boys club Alex Rae ?

Deja Vu!
I think some people expect ex-Rangers players to never criticise the club or the teams form and always slate celtic in everything they do regardless of the reality of the situation.
Anyway, I took all sorts of criticism, ridicule and indeed abuse when I previously spoke up in defence of DJ and I don't want to get involved in all that sort of shit again by giving Alex Rae a bit of support so I'm just going to leave it there!
CC Im all for criticism where it is warranted however Rae doesnt criticise the scum and to come out with 'big Ange' is boak inducing. All fans ask for is parity. Until that happens Rae will get the criticism he deserves.

CC Im all for criticism where it is warranted however Rae doesnt criticise the scum and to come out with 'big Ange' is boak inducing. All fans ask for is parity. Until that happens Rae will get the criticism he deserves.
Similar to Super once referring to Lennon as "Lenny!"...a hanging offence in polite society! ;)
Anyway, I don't want to derail a thread that's intended to highlight crazy humphies mentalness on CSSB, not having a pop at ex Rangers players for not being staunch enough for some so if you don't mind, I'll leave it there.

Rae name dropping their manager as “Big Ange” should see him removed for any Rangers related event for the rest of his puff. He has never turned round and said “Stevie G”, and if he did he would never be on the radio again. Another one who would rather get £20 for going on the radio or write a column in a shitey newspaper and suck c*ltic cock than maintain pride and loyalty.

Why on earth is Alex Rae continuing the lie that Kane punched the Celtic player?

Even Ange said the ref handled it well and he joked about the whole incident. You would genuinely have thought there had been an assault listening to Keevins and Wilson on Saturday and Rae has been the same tonight.

Deja Vu!
Everybody gets it because they’re not sticking the boot in to celtc enough or agree a Rangers player should be sent off or whatever else. I don’t have to agree with everything they say and nobody agrees on everything in football, but I’d rather it was Rae or DJ or Halliday than Lennon or any other rat they’d bring on if we successfully silenced the Rangers men because we don’t agree with everything they say.

Did I hear Kevin's say that the first quarter so far had been exciting unlike last season where the winners were 25 points ahead of their nearest rival and the difference to third.....
Did he ever ridicule the points gap when the scum were playing in a one horse race to get the tainted 8.75

Historically, our players and ex-players have always shown enormous respect to Celtic - even in their worst periods when they were dreadful. I cannot say the same about how their players and ex-players have reciprocated.
Can't say I know of one who has the level of hatred that you hear from Hartson, Lennon and Sutton. You'd think they had been anally raped by the helicopters.
You can add Burley to that when he gets the chance.
Going forward there will be plenty of venom from Brown, so some chuckles on the horizon.
Griffiths I don't expect to be suitable for broadcast the day after retirement and it will be hard to conduct a media career from Bar L.

For Rangers you could only look at how John Grieg handled their NIAR.
You look at him today and see nothing but a focus on RFC.

Did I hear Kevin's say that the first quarter so far had been exciting unlike last season where the winners were 25 points ahead of their nearest rival and the difference to third.....
Did he ever ridicule the points gap when the scum were playing in a one horse race to get the tainted 8.75
The answer would be "no".
In fact I remember those days well.
During the Delia years, or any time the sheep ventured outwit their pen, he was in a blind panic. He was spewing nightly, shouting thinly veiled advice to the board that TIAR was in danger.
Once the 4 or 5 was in the bag he'd tell us all you can only play what's in front of you and NOTHING was ever allowed to dilute his favorites romp on to what would have become TI*R.
He will never recover from losing it and it haunts him.

Wasn't it close after the first quarter last year, sure they got the first OF game pushed back in the hope of fans in and home advantage? How did that work out for them, sure it was from now until new year we put the burners on and started opening a gap.

Wasn't it close after the first quarter last year, sure they got the first OF game pushed back in the hope of fans in and home advantage? How did that work out for them, sure it was from now until new year we put the burners on and started opening a gap.

They had won eight and drawn one going into the first Old Firm and were one point clear of us. The pressure was on us with them having the chance to go four clear but we put them in their place and it was all downhill after that.

Nobody was ever allowed to talk down Celtic's achievement during their 9 in a row. Anyone who dared to question the quality of the league was quickly shot down by Keevins and told it wasn't Celtic fault Rangers went down the divisions.

Last edited:
Had it on at the weekend, Keevins was orgasmic in his praise of the Portuguese George Michael. Why do they always go completely over the top when anyone has a couple of decent games for them?
That lot are trying to put him in a higher bracket than kent imo, that lot are deluded to say the least.

Keevins as most of us older Bears remember always stated during our 9 in a row that Scotland needed a strong Celtic, we never heard him ever say we needed a strong Rangers in fact quite the opposite.

That's Joe, now John, who got kicked off the Real Radio phone in for being a bigot.

He says he might be paranoid over the photoshopped pics of McLean. He's right.
I thought he was going to start crying about the photos of the ref smiling.

I was chuckling away at it

Just had ipsos MORI at the door doing a survey for radio station listening figures. Asked her if @Tailwind had sent her!

I had to say I don’t listen to the radio to uphold my promise not to affect the SSB listening figures (and because she said it would take 10 minutes).

Back