Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

A few years ago it was Rangers Legend Big DJ when he was doing a stint at CSSB that was an "Uncle Tom", "never a Rangers man" and a "turncoat!"
Looks like on FF that particular baton has been handed to Alex Rae!
:rolleyes:
H&H proving you can criticise Rangers and not face undue criticism yourself, not what you say but how you say it or in this case the medium you say it on

Dalziel already giving it 'I can't believe that penalty was given' 'Bobby madden, hold your head in shame' :)).

Who's the mentally challenged getting all worked up saying it wasn't a penalty because. . . . . . . . .well just because this particular short pull shouldn't have been. Mark something

Similar to Super once referring to Lennon as "Lenny!"...a hanging offence in polite society! ;)
Anyway, I don't want to derail a thread that's intended to highlight crazy humphies mentalness on CSSB, not having a pop at ex Rangers players for not being staunch enough for some so if you don't mind, I'll leave it there.
No one wants an ex Ranger to act like Walker, or trolls like Sutton and Hartson. However when cotroversy ensues and the filth are at fault, what the hell stops them from opening their gobs and saying so?

Prime example all those years ago, when Haughey let rip at the yahoos having to come to Ibrox post-split hard on the heels of an away tie to Boavista. A disgrace, poor celts put upon by the authorities, an injustice etc, etc.

All Derek Johnstone had to say was; Willie the reason Celtic have to come to Ibrox on that date is because of the behaviour of their own fans at Parkhead in May, 1999.

But what did he say? ''It's a fair point, Willie''

It's instances like this and there was the best part of two decades worth from DJ, that sickens you.

Not that DJ was or is alone.

Is it the case that Referees giving Celtic decisions after 133 years is affecting how they play ?

Bloody Masons.

p071gpxz.jpg

''ThAt GiAkOoOoUmAkIs Iz ShiiiitE! ''

^ SSB

All the greetin about the penalty taker. I thought he weas meant to be a hot shot and had scored from loads of pens?

This. I didn’t know their score and as I was walking back from my daughter's house I put on my radio about 30 seconds after they'd missed the penalty. Pat Bonar was going spare about the guy who took it. I wondered if it was the same guy they'd been raving about during the previous week.

Back