Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

The host deliberately talking over Kheevins describing The Cheat repeatedly falling to the ground like a victim in a spaghetti western.

He can't even say the words Green Brigade or Celtic ultras , just that section of the grudge against Bernard Higgins ....obviously told by Clyde not to use the words Cellic in a derogatory sense even the host said 24 year-old man arrested not 24 year old male Cellic fan arrested......as the green pound is more important than integrity of facts. God help us with this civil trial and the green & whitewash from Clyde as they count the green pounds for all the advertising from the scum season on season and can't talk about non football issues unless it is no payment of tax for only one Glasgow club.

Ah, the new agenda has been set. He wasn’t offside because he wasn’t ahead of the ball. Lies.

Gordon Duncan again coming to celtic's defence... must be getting paid on the side for chatting absolute 5h1te

Yes, Gordon showing his true leanings. Remember the witch-hunts against Morelos. There was no defending him.

Kyogo is a cheat. End of story.
I called into the show in the aftermath of that Morelos stamping incident against Hibs last season to defend Buff and highlight the racism and abuse he gets. Was just about to mention the comments made by that freak Irvine Welsh about Morelos deserving to be killed and they cut me off.

They will never ever discuss Furuhashi’s cheating. I was considering calling in to highlight it again but couldn’t be bothered. Even after the Livingston dive the show just focused on the penalty miss from the Greek Sam Cosgrove.

Mysterious official contact to back up Mulvanney perm anyone of David Roome or Frank Connor no mention of ' being in an offside position seeking to gain an advantage ' if the ball ball was in front of him......you can be at the left side of the six yard box unmarked and a team mate has a shot from outside the box parried by keeper and diverted to you even though you he'd last by keeper you are in an offside position......thought it rather strange Sportscene adopted the COP26 of no studio panel after the highlights.

Mysterious official contact to back up Mulvanney perm anyone of David Roome or Frank Connor no mention of ' being in an offside position seeking to gain an advantage ' if the ball ball was in front of him......you can be at the left side of the six yard box unmarked and a team mate has a shot from outside the box parried by keeper and diverted to you even though you he'd last by keeper you are in an offside position......thought it rather strange Sportscene adopted the COP26 of no studio panel after the highlights.
I’d probably understand this more if you’d written in Japanese

I called into the show in the aftermath of that Morelos stamping incident against Hibs last season to defend Buff and highlight the racism and abuse he gets. Was just about to mention the comments made by that freak Irvine Welsh about Morelos deserving to be killed and they cut me off.

They will never ever discuss Furuhashi’s cheating. I was considering calling in to highlight it again but couldn’t be bothered. Even after the Livingston dive the show just focused on the penalty miss from the Greek Sam Cosgrove.
Yet they were quite happy to give airtime to one of their first caller on yesterday's show calling Kents penalty trip a dive n calling him a cheat.

Wonderful! I agree with this, I think, maybe not... Feck that - can someone translate this into something that can be understood please?

Bizarre that there is there even any debate that the septic goal was offside or not.

It was a mile offside, there is no debate to be had.

Just shows how detached from reality septics are when they actually believe an offside goal was onside.
It just goes to show that they couldn’t the truth if their lives depended on it.

Hugh Knew

This documentary must give him nightmares....

MV5BMTczNmQ4NzItMjYzOC00Y2RmLTk4ODQtZDc0MDMwYTlmNjk2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUwOTIyOA@@._V1_.jpg

Tom Rogic live in led by Andy Halliday for the first 15 minutes of the show.
Didn't watch the game but must admit I'm shitting myself now about our league chances with how good they clearly must be.

Apparently the howley of the week is some tackle being missed on Turnbull yesterday. I assume the criteria for this doesn't go back to Thursday for the offside call? :rolleyes:

Tom Rogic live in led by Andy Halliday for the first 15 minutes of the show.
Rogic’s goal was a great goal tbf but it’s nothing that Aribo hasn’t been doing for the past three seasons which is dancing through defences and intricate touches in the opponent’s box. I’m a fairly regular listener and can’t recall Aribo getting any sort of fanfare from the pundits.

Rogic’s goal was a great goal tbf but it’s nothing that Aribo hasn’t been doing for the past three seasons which is dancing through defences and intricate touches in the opponent’s box. I’m a fairly regular listener and can’t recall Aribo getting any sort of fanfare from the pundits.
I just made that very point in conversation with the wife. (No pics)

He took it well tbf but the defenders never tried very hard to stop him. Mulgrews atttempted block lacked any real effort, huge difference from out game up there when they were throwing themselves in front of everything.

Why was Keevins going on about Gers fans singing about Tommy Burns I've never hear this recently ?
Trying to balance the books talking about Boydy getting abused and McKay getting pelted at the beggardome

Keevins is incapable of calling them out for something without including us in it. He mentions a pundit getting abuse yesterday (didn't even say it was Boyd, not even sure if he mentioned the word sectarian) but also brings Tommy Burns into it. This from a man who still to this day occasionally mentions Steve Clarke getting sectarian abuse but here is just brushing over the Boyd incident.

He spoke about Barry McKay but then also mentions Martin Boyle apparently having objects thrown at him by Rangers fans. He never does this when the shoe is on the other foot, he's quite happy to call us out without including Celtic.

Back