Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Didn't watch the game but must admit I'm shitting myself now about our league chances with how good they clearly must be.

Apparently the howley of the week is some tackle being missed on Turnbull yesterday. I assume the criteria for this doesn't go back to Thursday for the offside call? :rolleyes:
Yeah listened to them creaming themselves about their display, we might as well pack it all in and give them the title as big Ange has now got them playing the '' Celtc Way ''.

Keevins is incapable of calling them out for something without including us in it. He mentions a pundit getting abuse yesterday (didn't even say it was Boyd, not even sure if he mentioned the word sectarian) but also brings Tommy Burns into it. This from a man who still to this day occasionally mentions Steve Clarke getting sectarian abuse but here is just brushing over the Boyd incident.

He spoke about Barry McKay but then also mentions Martin Boyle apparently having objects thrown at him by Rangers fans. He never does this when the shoe is on the other foot, he's quite happy to call us out without including Celtic.

Hugh is a specky tadger who knew exactly what was going on at his beloved club.

Heard Brian again the guy that phoned in Thursday saying the league won't be a contest after the winter break. Back on tonight saying if Messi scores the goal Rogic did yesterday everyone would be going on about it B-D
The paedo fans are utter clowns, they were all slaying 60-minute man Rogic last season and very content at the idea of him leaving when that Qatari club bid for him. Now he’s back to being a world beater. He’s done nothing against Rangers since Gerrard sorted the squad out and built a team with some balls. And he’ll do nothing again on January 2nd.

Heard Brian again the guy that phoned in Thursday saying the league won't be a contest after the winter break. Back on tonight saying if Messi scores the goal Rogic did yesterday everyone would be going on about it B-D
Usually there are other players at least trying to tackle Messi when he goes on runs like that. Watching the replay of the goal nobody makes any real attempt to get the ball off of Rogic and he still nearly falls over the ball. Was a decent enough finish but there is a very good reason "everyone" isn't talking about it.

The unanimous media outrage at Turnbull being fouled at Tannadice sums up the impartiality of these fuds. It was a bad foul by the United player, but the rage and demands for punishment are just mental.

Was there outrage like this last year when a Dundee Utd player put his studs in the thigh of Morelos at Ibrox?
Nah Keevins said it wasn't a dangerous tackle and yellow card was the right decision with Alfie. It was a poor tackle yesterday i didn't hear what they said tonight but it's funny the compliance officer can now be found to be on duty whilst ignoring the antics of a certain cheat.

Keevins is incapable of calling them out for something without including us in it. He mentions a pundit getting abuse yesterday (didn't even say it was Boyd, not even sure if he mentioned the word sectarian) but also brings Tommy Burns into it. This from a man who still to this day occasionally mentions Steve Clarke getting sectarian abuse but here is just brushing over the Boyd incident.

He spoke about Barry McKay but then also mentions Martin Boyle apparently having objects thrown at him by Rangers fans. He never does this when the shoe is on the other foot, he's quite happy to call us out without including Celtic.
Yes it is so very noticeable, always the same right across the spectrum of the smsm when having to call out (not often enough) something the beasts are guilty of - sectarianism.
The lot of them, just like Keevins, mention Rangers every single time when having to call them out for their scum behaviour, never ever as you correctly point out when the shoe is on the other foot.

Rogic’s goal was a great goal tbf but it’s nothing that Aribo hasn’t been doing for the past three seasons which is dancing through defences and intricate touches in the opponent’s box. I’m a fairly regular listener and can’t recall Aribo getting any sort of fanfare from the pundits.
I’d be worried for you if you said you’d expected different.

Did we throw anything at Boyle?

At Hampden there was alleged incidents being looked at, not a peep from the Stasi or SFA yet so if there had been you’d reckon there would have been a couple of Bears serving double life sentences for the crime and Rangers facing a points deduction
So the scumbag qunt bigot that is Hugh Keevins, and let’s not kid ourselves that this isn’t what he is, and more, is simply creating a new narrative?

Last edited:
Why was Keevins going on about Gers fans singing about Tommy Burns I've never hear this recently ?
Trying to balance the books talking about Boydy getting abused and McKay getting pelted at the beggardome
Of course that what he's doing, but the bigger issue is the fannies singing the song in the first place and the idiot who recorded it on his phone and posted it on social media.

"A small minority" sounds like timmy talk. Without pursuing it, I saw the video and it was a quite a few "Bears" in the away end at Livvy.

It's stupidity and will never end well. At the end of a weekend where the tims support have been a public disaster, we're considered just as bad for the sake of one stupid song.

Jeanette from their supporters trust full interview on clyde there about Brendan Higgins appointment. Saying he was poster boy for the offensive behaviour at football bill..

Short memories eh it was them who caused it with all their moaning and crying about songs :))

Just listening to tonight’s show and absolutely in hysterics at paedophile sympathising prick Simon Donnelly trying to justify Kyoto’s diving. He genuinely said that the dive against Hearts when the Hearts player just shook his hand doesn’t matter because the ball was dead.

Just listening to tonight’s show and absolutely in hysterics at paedophile sympathising prick Simon Donnelly trying to justify Kyoto’s diving. He genuinely said that the dive against Hearts when the Hearts player just shook his hand doesn’t matter because the ball was dead.
That’s what football is up against. It’s now normal to be a cheat. I despair.

The producers let this go too far tonight. It was an absolute car crash of a show, with airtime handed over to the terrorist supporter and other wee neds.

Gordon Duncan has been very reasonable on this, but his reputation nose dived tonight.
I’m in the minority of posters here who like Duncan but he was a total disgrace tonight.

He supported the nonsense being spouted by Donnelly about Furuhashi’s diving by saying that it was not for the compliance officer to cite him for diving because when he dives, he dives after contact is made. Also said that he may have a low pain threshold. It was borderline comical and whilst Alex Rae tried to argue the case against Furuhashi, he is simply not articulate nor intelligent enough to convey his arguments on a radio phone-in show.

Duncan also ridiculed and then cut off a bear who made good counter points against Donnelly.

As for inviting that disgusting ugly mess Findlay, the show definitely hit a low point tonight.

I’m in the minority of posters here who like Duncan but he was a total disgrace tonight.

He supported the nonsense being spouted by Donnelly about Furuhashi’s diving by saying that it was not for the compliance officer to cite him for diving because when he dives, he dives after contact is made. Also said that he may have a low pain threshold. It was borderline comical and whilst Alex Rae tried to argue the case against Furuhashi, he is simply not articulate nor intelligent enough to convey his arguments on a radio phone-in show.

Duncan also ridiculed and then cut off a bear who made good counter points against Donnelly.

As for inviting that disgusting ugly mess Findlay, the show definitely hit a low point tonight.
Wilson cracked that one before, he was talking pish as well!

Head butting a player then dropping, or a cuff on the back of the head and dropping have f all to do with pain thresholds ffs. I cant remember ever getting a pain that made me immediately fall down.

Keevins talking dross again today, they were going on about Rangers receiving only a 1000 tickets ,Alex Rae said it's bad business as they can't sell the stadium out, they were a few empty spaces.
The bold Keevins pipes up and said they were correct as Rangers and Celtc cut other teams allocation and goes on to say Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen sell out their stadiums when the Old Firm play them at their stadiums.
No they feckin don't!!!, the home end at Easter road last week was nearly half empty, Aberdeen was the same a few weeks ago when they played Celtc .

Jim Duffy earlier stated that Motherwell should have had a clear penalty at the Piggery. Not even up for debate, according to him.

He also handled Halliday well. He was slagging off Walsh saying how awful he was yesterday but Duffy told him he got the majority of the decisions correct. I think Andy mentioned Ginnelly being hard done by but Jim later pointed out that Ginnelly could have been sent off for his first booking and probably would have been if it was a European ref.

Pretty sure I also heard Halliday say Gordon's wasn't a booking! He clearly boots Alfredo long after the flag has been raised and the whistle had been blown. The only debate to be had was whether or not it should have been a red card instead of a yellow.

He also handled Halliday well. He was slagging off Walsh saying how awful he was yesterday but Duffy told him he got the majority of the decisions correct. I think Andy mentioned Ginnelly being hard done by but Jim later pointed out that Ginnelly could have been sent off for his first booking and probably would have been if it was a European ref.

Pretty sure I also heard Halliday say Gordon's wasn't a booking! He clearly boots Alfredo long after the flag has been raised and the whistle had been blown. The only debate to be had was whether or not it should have been a red card instead of a yellow.

Spot on. Hopefully we can stop the AH love in.

Ginnelly should have been booked in the first minute for his barge on Borna.

Halliday is a fanny with a big mouth.

Halliday clearly said he hadn't seen the replays, so he was going by what he saw live.

Said he didn't see a Goldson hand ball and Hearts didn't even claim for it.
Said Tav's wasn't a booking.
Said the ref was too card happy, other than obvious stuff like time wasting (McGregor) and getting involved in incidents after a foul (Ginnelly).

Seemed pretty fair overall. Apologies to those above who may or may not have heard him, but clearly just think "he's a fanny". :rolleyes:

Back