Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Keevins talking dross again today, they were going on about Rangers receiving only a 1000 tickets ,Alex Rae said it's bad business as they can't sell the stadium out, they were a few empty spaces.
The bold Keevins pipes up and said they were correct as Rangers and Celtc cut other teams allocation and goes on to say Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen sell out their stadiums when the Old Firm play them at their stadiums.
No they feckin don't!!!, the home end at Easter road last week was nearly half empty, Aberdeen was the same a few weeks ago when they played Celtc .
Jesus F#ck, what a stupid, lying, old c# nt. Aberdeen had 14,522 for the Vermin game in October. How can he lie like that, ffs?

Why was Keevins going on about Gers fans singing about Tommy Burns I've never hear this recently ?
Trying to balance the books talking about Boydy getting abused and McKay getting pelted at the beggardome
I've never heard, or heard of, Rangers fans singing about Burns.

If anything, Burns is afforded respect beyond what he is due because of his friendship with Walter and Ally and his unfortunate illness.

Halliday clearly said he hadn't seen the replays, so he was going by what he saw live.

Said he didn't see a Goldson hand ball and Hearts didn't even claim for it.
Said Tav's wasn't a booking.
Said the ref was too card happy, other than obvious stuff like time wasting (McGregor) and getting involved in incidents after a foul (Ginnelly).

Seemed pretty fair overall. Apologies to those above who may or may not have heard him, but clearly just think "he's a fanny". :rolleyes:

See this annoys me. You're getting paid to go on a show and talk about football, you should know the ins and outs of certain incidents and talking points...especially in a game your team were involved in!

If anything, Burns is afforded respect beyond what he is due because of his friendship with Walter and Ally and his unfortunate illness.

Unfortunately there was videos on here showing a minority of scumbags singing it at the livi game.

See this annoys me. You're getting paid to go on a show and talk about football, you should know the ins and outs of certain incidents and talking points...especially in a game your team were involved in!
100%.....should be sacked for such arrogance /laziness. Brings nothing positive to the analysis.

100%.....should be sacked for such arrogance /laziness. Brings nothing positive to the analysis.
Looking to be annoyed. He gave opinion from what he saw at a football match on a football call-in program. He didn't have intimate details on 12 bookings and a potential penalty incident, but gave a perspective.
Hardly showing up for PM's questions without understanding the issues.

sacked/arrogance/laziness? I'll add overreaction.

There was footage from the Livingston game

He also handled Halliday well. He was slagging off Walsh saying how awful he was yesterday but Duffy told him he got the majority of the decisions correct. I think Andy mentioned Ginnelly being hard done by but Jim later pointed out that Ginnelly could have been sent off for his first booking and probably would have been if it was a European ref.

Pretty sure I also heard Halliday say Gordon's wasn't a booking! He clearly boots Alfredo long after the flag has been raised and the whistle had been blown. The only debate to be had was whether or not it should have been a red card instead of a yellow.
Halliday enhancing his radio qunt credentials.

That’s not the case i wouldn’t think - of course he’ll have watched it back but he’s employed by Hearts and isn’t going to come out and dig out his team mates. It’s a diplomatic way of not giving an answer - although the conflict about a current player being on the show is obvious and brings its own issues.

That’s not the case i wouldn’t think - of course he’ll have watched it back but he’s employed by Hearts and isn’t going to come out and dig out his team mates. It’s a diplomatic way of not giving an answer - although the conflict about a current player being on the show is obvious and brings its own issues.
Totally agree with your last sentence. Current players should not be on things like that as they can't and won't say what they actually think about certain incidents, players etc. They'll always try to be overly diplomatic.

You'll get more of an idea tomorrow of his thoughts when the podcast that's a touchy subject on here is released. I only heard about 10 minutes of it and I did have to laugh when he said about how the ref disrupted the flow of the game. His team mates were responsible for the stoppages for majority of the game and I might be wrong here but I'm sure he said Ginnely knew he done wrong.

Why can’t they just call it out for what it really is. They don’t like him because he was a Rangers fan growing up and he’s Protestant.

Call it as it is rather than skirting around the issue. If the shoe was on the other foot, there would be national enquiries being called for and god knows what else.

It’s because he’s shit. McGregor is a childhood Rangers fan and they love him.

It’s really bizarre but pretty much every SSB pundit has Taylor down as a great signing, a good player and one player immune from criticism from their shit season last season.

However Rangers fans and even the majority of Celtic fans can see that he is absolute pish. I’m pretty sure the paedos will line up with the Croatian at left back and Ralston right back on Jan 2nd which says it all.

Imagine we payed £3m for Michael O’Halloran

I’d be pretty vitriolic too
We paid enough for him , only to come here fail to act professional and behave like he was still one of THEM

Taylor jumped the dyke n acts like one of them but they will still never accept him

Back