Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Just heard ssb on you tube no matter what someone says they polish the turd he’s an ange type of player because he can run about but they need to remember when you run about your meant to take the ball with you there hoping they’re all as good as the diver here’s hoping as I dont get the hype the diver hardly plays full 90 and injured I hate that mob

He’s another prick in a long line of pricks who’ve hosted the show and despite some posters saying he’s not biased he fcukn is!
To be fair to those posters he started off not too bad but has been shaped brilliantly by the producer who is clearly a poet.

Tonight 6.10 to 615 if you haven’t heard it…hilarious! They bring on a football expert from the Midlands local press to discuss what Riley McGree (Celtic’s signing target from Birmingham) is like. He then proceeds to say he cannot understand what Celtic would see in him and he can’t believe how much they’ve downsized!

Appeared not to be on script and the presenter plus wee Hugh trying to illicit some positive comments!
Haven’t heard the show but it sounds like a Jonathan Watson sketch.
Only funnier!

That clip !!!!

Auld shug sounds absolutely seething and after last season , totally ridiculous , living in the past them clowns

He’s not very good - well the evidence suggests just that B-DB-DB-DB-DB-D

• Haha
Reactions: fmp
That was hilarious earlier.

"So why are the Brummies sorry to see him go?"
"Well he's a nice guy & everyone else is out injured"
B-)

I missed the bit Auld Shoe came out with about the fraudruple treble. I must've been pissing myself at the time.
Yeah this we've won a quadruple treble, we'll hear this for years to come.
I met an old freind the other week I haven't saw him for years, he's an ex pro and played for a number of clubs in the 60's and 70's, he's a tim but definitely not a rabid one.
We went for a pint and talked about football, his viewpoint is Celtcs NIAR and their quadruple treble were gimmies as they had no competition.

For reasons unknown to myself I've decided to listen to tonights show from start to finish.

Here we go..

Who gives a flying what a former (Celtic fan ) Motherwell minion thinks about the restrictions being lifted. He has the audacity to label Motherwell a business. It’s a cesspit club with zero ambition.
It’s not lost on me that they lift restrictions to help their team get a capacity for Monday.
Absolutely despise the Scottish government and their delusional acolytes.
If this egotist was good at running a football business , why is he a former executive ? This guy is profiled as the voice of balance , when his club didn’t take racist abuse towards Alfie with any seriousness.
Take counsel. Your club is a tim supporters club.

Who gives a flying what a former (Celtic fan ) Motherwell minion thinks about the restrictions being lifted. He has the audacity to label Motherwell a business. It’s a cesspit club with zero ambition.
It’s not lost on me that they lift restrictions to help their team get a capacity for Monday.
Absolutely despise the Scottish government and their delusional acolytes.
If this egotist was good at running a football business , why is he a former executive ? This guy is profiled as the voice of balance , when his club didn’t take racist abuse towards Alfie with any seriousness.
Take counsel. Your club is a tim supporters club.
It would help those of us not listening if you told us who you were talking about mate? I‘m guessing Burrows but I’m far from certain.

It would help those of us not listening if you told us who you were talking about mate? I‘m guessing Burrows but I’m far from certain.
Yeah burrows , sorry assumed everybody on this thread was listening to it. Although sounds like he is their present chief executive. I’m delighted to get access back to Ibrox.
Think it was too convenient for the restrictions that created the environment for SPFL to alter old firm game .

Yeah burrows , sorry assumed everybody on this thread was listening to it. Although sounds like he is their present chief executive. I’m delighted to get access back to Ibrox.
Think it was too convenient for the restrictions that created the environment for SPFL to alter old firm game .

If there hadn’t been countless things in recent years go against us I might not have believed it was their strategy, but once again Rangers have suffered most from this last 2/3 weeks.

If there hadn’t been countless things in recent years go against us I might not have believed it was their strategy, but once again Rangers have suffered most from this last 2/3 weeks.

If the Peasants can end a season when they want, then bringing forward the winter break to clear up injuries and bring in new players is a piece of piss, G. They did exactly that. Nobody will convince me otherwise.

It hurts my ears listening to Alex Rae on a Monday night. Ties himself up in knots trying to spit out sentences using words he doesn’t know the meaning of.

It's incredible how bad he is at beat the pundit. You would think the guy has memory loss going by the easy questions he gets wrong over and over. Last night one question was who was the last player to score in an Old Firm. There's only been one this season and we won so it's quite an easy question for a Rangers fan but he went for Aribo.

It's incredible how bad he is at beat the pundit. You would think the guy has memory loss going by the easy questions he gets wrong over and over. Last night one question was who was the last player to score in an Old Firm. There's only been one this season and we won so it's quite an easy question for a Rangers fan but he went for Aribo.
He definitely doesn’t do himself any favours.

Yeah this we've won a quadruple treble, we'll hear this for years to come.
I met an old freind the other week I haven't saw him for years, he's an ex pro and played for a number of clubs in the 60's and 70's, he's a tim but definitely not a rabid one.
We went for a pint and talked about football, his viewpoint is Celtcs NIAR and their quadruple treble were gimmies as they had no competition.
I worked with an idiot who insisted this was a bigger achievement than Lisbon.
Only they could make it up!

It hurts my ears listening to Alex Rae on a Monday night. Ties himself up in knots trying to spit out sentences using words he doesn’t know the meaning of.

When he is on Co comms he uses the word purchase to describe power on a shot, irritates me more than it probably should.

On Keevins weekly scribbling for the Sunday Mass topic I mentioned that he as usual downplayed our unbeaten run when he quoted us being beaten in only one game so far in the first half of the season not a season and a half and I stated had this been an article about his beloved he would of brought up the Fraudruple (minus the offside cup final goal, zoom league award off the pitch and the extend till next season Scottish Cup) and true to frm uses it against a truthsayer from the Midlands. Predictable Predator Peado Permitter Keevins.

They're doing that thing on SSB, when someone nobody has heard of is linked with the OF, where they get a local expert who's seen plenty of the player to give their thoughts.

Duncan - Tell us about Riley McGree.

Expert - I'm surprised that Celtic have gone for him - he's not very good.

Do for me!
True but when it’s them, the player is hyped up to be the next £20m player. When it’s us, it’s just to get a few calls.

Convinced he makes some words up.
He also thought Bells sponsored the league cup

If the Peasants can end a season when they want, then bringing forward the winter break to clear up injuries and bring in new players is a piece of piss, G. They did exactly that. Nobody will convince me otherwise.
If a governing body can ignore multiple paedos from one club and drag a name up from another club purely to muckrake, everything else is a piece of piss. They manipulated yet another situation to help them cheat.

i tried listening last night but the host talks more now than anyone else, he's awful. Switched it off after listening to him ramble on and on.

Back