Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Bitter old Keevins is taking it badly and is doing his best to fight Hearts' corner regarding any potential fee.
We are beginning to get things right with the likes of Kamara, Soutter, Aribo very low costs and will be very valuable finance wise when they do eventually move on, people comment about us getting out of contracts etc but our out of contracts are proving quality, even to an extent Alfie was it 1 million we paid and way he is going return will be awesome, and not to take in to consideration the young guns we have purchased all in all working out well, and then we have the moon howlers going into meltdown no matter all the tricks and schemes they come up with to get an advantage makes it all the better when 56 comes along

Here’s my old man advice, don’t make the same mistake they made. They laughed at us with the “can you see the Rangers” patter.

Treat them as serious competition and never drop our guard
One I never tire of reminding myself and my group.
Just make sure that, if we can’t see them, we buy a bigger telescope.
Also, as importantly, watch their friends.
They’ve got too many in high or influential places.

Last edited:
And what’s worse is the guy was introduced as an expert in all things relating to Birmingham.

Keevins goes on to say that the celtc support trust the Greek with signing players as he signed Furuhashi. No mention of the others in the £22.5m he spent in the summer.

I know that doesn’t include George Michael but he’s on loan, still an absolutely shite record for the dozen or so that he’s signed.

The hyperbole surrounding the Greek from his management, his tactics, how they are performing in comparison to LBG and his transfer dealing is mystifying.

The guy is on a pedestal and can do no wrong. There’s turd polishing and then there’s this with this clown. I’m amazed but great while it continues we have yet to motor/click under Gio but once we do, I can see similar performances to but better than Gerrard.
So 22.5 million plus if George and the guy vickers sign that’s another 13/14 million all to be 6pts behind what a manager wouldn let him manage a subbuteo team

So if Rangers offered a nominal fee of say 50K to get Souttar this month add that to what Hearts would further save on wages as opposed to paying wages/bonuses etc from now till end of May/June based on contract left, takes away any claims of head turned/not interested on the player.
Surprised no-one mentioned that.

This mob were coming out with some amount of nonsense yesterday. To a man they all seemed to be in agreement that around 500k plus a sell on would be fair. Wishart even suggested a 20% sell on!

Never have I heard of any team agreeing to a sell on when you can get the player for free six months later. It is almost always a small fee.

Tuned into the last 10 minutes and it was an angeball wankfest led by oul pish stained Keevins.

You could be forgiven if he was getting on like a jakey reminiscing about Stein and the Lisbon Lions in some slophouse in the Gallowgate.

Back