Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

It's pitiful, it really is. Alloa were still in the game right to the final whistle which tells me their tactics were pretty damn good when you consider the gap in skill/finances. If you are the underdogs by a country mile you want to drag the game down to your level because your team do not have ability to raise their performance high enough. This doesn't just mean being dirty, it means making it a scrap, make them know they are in a fight, take the skill out the game. This happens at every level of football in the land. It ain't pretty but the underdogs don't care.
What Shug wanted was for the Alloa team to sit off, give the scum room to play this nonsense they are calling "Ange ball" and then roll over and take a severe doing.
100% correct, I sat listening to him last night and was seething, that's what he (Keevins) was more or less saying Alloa should have done.
Only last Friday he backed Brown and the Sheep players tactics against us, he's nothing but a hypocrite who watches through green specs.
I would love to phone up to tell him this but haven't got the bottle, probably get cut off?

Please John, stop calling.

I swear, I'm listening to the first few minutes and this guy calls up and starts with condolences to the Jansen family. He then moves on to how Jansen brought one of the greatest players in Scottish football history and how thankful he is and how we may never see such a talent in Scotland again.

I'm honestly thinking, "these bams will turn anything around to blab about Larrson..."

The guy's a Rangers supporter!!!! FFS John, please stop.

Also, your suggestion that we bring in an impact player who will push for a start to replace Hagi, then suggest maybe an unknown Dutch player or somebody Pep might know.... Really doesn't make sense ya diddy.

Please John, stop calling.

I swear, I'm listening to the first few minutes and this guy calls up and starts with condolences to the Jansen family. He then moves on to how Jansen brought one of the greatest players in Scottish football history and how thankful he is and how we may never see such a talent in Scotland again.

I'm honestly thinking, "these bams will turn anything around to blab about Larrson..."

The guy's a Rangers supporter!!!! FFS John, please stop.

Also, your suggestion that we bring in an impact player who will push for a start to replace Hagi, then suggest maybe an unknown Dutch player or somebody Pep might know.... Really doesn't make sense ya diddy.
Again Not A Rangers Fan. Middle name Paul

100% correct, I sat listening to him last night and was seething, that's what he (Keevins) was more or less saying Alloa should have done.
Only last Friday he backed Brown and the Sheep players tactics against us, he's nothing but a hypocrite who watches through green specs.
I would love to phone up to tell him this but haven't got the bottle, probably get cut off?
do not think you would get past the producer who handles the calls so it is selected calls only

It's pitiful, it really is. Alloa were still in the game right to the final whistle which tells me their tactics were pretty damn good when you consider the gap in skill/finances. If you are the underdogs by a country mile you want to drag the game down to your level because your team do not have ability to raise their performance high enough. This doesn't just mean being dirty, it means making it a scrap, make them know they are in a fight, take the skill out the game. This happens at every level of football in the land. It ain't pretty but the underdogs don't care.
What Shug wanted was for the Alloa team to sit off, give the scum room to play this nonsense they are calling "Ange ball" and then roll over and take a severe doing.
How many times did he say primitive football is that not what a cup games are about getting in the faces of the opposition and making it a dogfight to go through, that old fart is just making headlines and it worked getting the boy cited by compliance officer, where was this guy after the Aberdeen game

Last edited:
I dont listen to it just read the messages to find out whats been going on, same old same old, it seems as though Keevins is getting worse tho which i doubt anyone believed was even possible. Its so much more than a sport Celtic is everything to the guy its his whole life.

Hes knows how much this seasons title means and that the winners are set up for the next few seasons at least, ofcourse if they dont win it everyones getting it even friendly refs and part time clubs. He will probably even turn on Doncaster.

The guys a total maniac.
the thing is and he knows it they have a platform to peddle shite

He has sidestepped the question numerous times, enabling you to say he’s never denied it.
The ”I don’t support either of them” is an old and hackneyed contrivance used by every journalist on either side.
It does beg the question as to why he would care if the guy should take penalties for Celtic or not.

I called him out on his allegiance years ago. Rangers had just beaten Aberdeen at Ibrox to go 21 points clear with 7 games left to play. Keevins was on RC claiming the league was over. I called to tell him it wasn't over and he was just trying to spoil the party next week. Keevins asked me why would he do that and I replied, "because you're a Celtic fan"!

51H19AJpR1L._SX373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

510PB+-rzEL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51hnfQI4cOL._SX338_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51gPChtMi5L.jpg

Edited by, wait for it, Hugh Kheevins.
511D5z6WCzL._SY385_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This fallacy about their injured players - we have had far worse injury problems this season, missing for large periods have been Balogun, Helander, Barisic, jack, Arfield, Kent, Roofe and now Hagi.

We played the manks during a covid crisis in our squad.

The narrative is completely the opposite to what is being touted.

Ha Ha Cellic missing players rolled off the tongue like a shopping list, do these sycophants not realise Hearts don't have those players either?

It’s funny, this bullshit.

We beat them at Ibrox 1.0 without Shagger, McLaughlin, Tav, Nathan, Jack, Arfield, Sakala, Bassey starting the match. And our manager was I’ll too.

Wish they’d just STFU and compete at football rather than playing their games.

Back