Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Ha Ha Cellic missing players rolled off the tongue like a shopping list, do these sycophants not realise Hearts don't have those players either?
Do they not know rangers are missing 5 first team nailed on starters and 3 first team regular players no it’s only the mhanks them that have injuries and get decisions against them they are the mentally challenged

Meanwhile forgets about the money laundering the highest shareholder at his favorite club has been accused off

His bank was found guilty of money laundering, mate.

Scroll down the page.

I was at the game on Wednesday night. Can someone show me this ‘stonewall’ penalty and the McGregor incident the vermin are talking about? I genuinely don’t remember them, probably because it didn’t happen.

I was at the game on Wednesday night. Can someone show me this ‘stonewall’ penalty and the McGregor incident the vermin are talking about? I genuinely don’t remember them, probably because it didn’t happen.
The McGregor one is from the Aberdeen game.

The "penalty" was when Lowery clearly chested the ball into McGregor's hands, when covering the post at a corner.

Here‘s the stonewaller :)
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
Still no mention of Bitton allowed to remain on the pitch at Tynecastle after a blatant second yellow card offence. ?

Just turned this on and by the sound of it we'd be better not turning up on Wednesday, as they have brilliant and playing out their skin, outstanding players, blah, blah....BRINGING IT FECKIN' ON!!!

Anyone who has a debut for them these days is suddenly a superstar. Hetate the new Iniesta and now O'Riley the new Rogic. I hope he is the new Rogic mind you... an injury prone squad player for years who they were desperate to punt last season.

It's gained traction as a stonewaller and yet another one we got away with. From all angles seems like chest back to keeper.
The guy who phoned in about this the other night night summed them up perfectly:

Yahoo - I've spent hours watching it from every conceivable angle in HD super-slo-mo and it's a stonewall penalty.

Dalziel and Wilson in unison - Absolutely never a penalty for me. Definitely comes off his chest.

Awkward silence.

Duncan - so Yahoo, what did you think of your own teams performance against Hearts? What did you take from that game?

Yahoo - %^*& knows, I've not watched any of that.

He even lied about having a job.

Back