Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Joyous to listen to Michael.
The first real demonstration of pain……

The pundits dare not criticise Dirty Des…..

I find it funny that the shining lights of the performance are Big Ange's philosophy - they had 2 SOG and 5 totals shots and the young defense, that gave away 2 goals right through the middle of it.

20m for edouard translates to what 5.6 after they pay the sell on to PSG

that’s assuming they get that haha

I don't get why Edouard would leave just now for £20 million or whatever. Why would he not wait 6 months, sign to whoever wants him and collect a signing on fee. Say the £20 mill offer is true, he could say" yous wanted me for £20 mill last year, £5 mill signing on fee and i'm yours. Tbh if he done that i'd expect his pal Brenda to nip in and say we'll stick another million on top of that. Edouard owes celtic nothing.

Peter the Rangers fan: not bad. the Dhims will be raging ans throwing radios off walls now. "Gerrard and the staff did more to demolish Parkhead than an actual company could do." :))

Get this plonker off.
Peter might be right but we don’t want to hear from him tonight.

Dalziel the liar: ‘I’m no a Celtic fan’

Always desperately clinging to the " he's no won cups" pish patter when it comes to Gerrard.
The go to patter of every bheast. Hel win the treble this season and the patter next season will be " aye bhut he's no won the fudruple duple treble bhut"
Predictable bheasts.

What did he just say? Flying with crows? Self gratification?

It's like trying to figure out Nick Kershaw's "Riddle".

I get what the guys saying and it’s fine saying it on a football forum. It can be picked apart though. We know and they know their leagues were meaningless. We don’t really care about them because we weren’t contesting them. It’s that simple but you’re never going to get that over on the radio. Much better not picking up the phone and leaving the airtime for howlers.

Back