Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Dalziel talking crap again.
The Tims losing TI*R wasn't not being ready and not having the right players in. **
They lost TI*R because we were the best team by far and they thought they could just turn up.
They were a good team that crumbled at the first sign of sustained pressure. It was always going to happen. The signs were there in Europe and in the SPFL over the previous two seasons.
** Duffster excepted.

What did Billy say?
Something along the lines of "They built a mythical tower of success but were eagles flying with crows. In the end the tower was shown to be wearing no clothes and henceforth their prince fell to the spirits of a false God of Falseness. Forthwith".
He then tried to redeem himself by saying "They collapsed like a house of cards" but it was too late.

He sounds a wee bit drunk. Slurring his words. "Stucture" instead of structure.
He seems to be of the opinion that none of this is his fault whereas I'd say 90% of it falls to him, which is glorious. He destroyed their momentum.
He sounded half cut for sure, probably lying in some beer garden with a bag of cans.

Anyone listening to Radio 5 Live? Had Lennon on for his opinion on Celtic but I’m more raging to hear that Gary Caldwell was at the Rangers vs. Real Madrid game. Is he MyGers Gold? Signed up to Friendlies?!

Yep. They can all se what Ange is trying to do. It's the boards fault for everything.

Fuckwits!
But surely if they can see what Ange is trying to do, then they must give the board credit for having the foresight to bring this footballing guru in? After all, Dom said sometimes you have to wait to get the right man for the job.

Or assorted guff like that.

But surely if they can see what Ange is trying to do, then they must give the board credit for having the foresight to bring this footballing guru in? After all, Dom said sometimes you have to wait to get the right man for the job.

Or assorted guff like that.
I think they're blaming the board for nit spending BIG money, but tbf mate - and I'm sure you're in the same boat - I couldn't really give a flying fcuk! I hope they stick with the antipodean Lennon. He'll be wibbling with the best of them in no time! B-D

Suspicious how the post euro defeat super scoreboard podcast isn’t uploaded yet when usually it’s on within an hour or two. Not for the first time.

Any other ways of listening again?

Back