Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Only heard the first hour tonight. Scots journalist who covers Spanish football was on to talk about Real Betis who play the mhanks. Didn't pull any punches. They're all about the Europa League and rested players at the weekend for Thursday. I see timmy getting a doing.
My favourite bit was (paraphrasing)Gordon "so will there be areas where Celtic will get joy?"

Spanish football guy - "No not so much, they'll get pumped."

Lawrie fae Dennistoun...where huv ye been?
Not happy with "powder puff" team.
This was the only reason I went back and scrolled through the podcast.
It was only a year ago, rolling his Rs like Tony the Tiger, he was telling us that Neil Frrrrances Lennon, the Prrrrrride of Lurrrgan was the man to take them to the Holy Grail of Ti*R. Forthwith and henceforth.
He's a broken man. His condescension has all but disappeared.
I wonder how that happened?

Only heard the first hour tonight. Scots journalist who covers Spanish football was on to talk about Real Betis who play the mhanks. Didn't pull any punches. They're all about the Europa League and rested players at the weekend for Thursday. I see timmy getting a doing.
Graham Hunter?

I wonder if that’s the secret.
These two cannot be looked upon in the same way as Rae etc. so feel they don’t have to pander to Celtic and can play it straight.
Of course, that’s not to say that the scum fans don’t slate McCann in particular.
McCann does get some heavy abuse at times.
That's because McCann is a Scots Roman Catholic. The Filth view him as a 'traitor' for having anything to do with us. That's their default setting.

July 1989 was a light bulb moment for me. The sheer scale and ferocity of the hatred aimed at Mo Johnston exposed the yahoos foe what they are: self-congratulatory sectarian bigots.

They didn't ever want Rangers to 'sign a Catholic'. They actively wanted to keep portraying us as the bigots.

They have about as much interest in ending sectarianism as Sturgeon has in keeping good relationships between Westminster and Holyrood.

I listened the night Dim walked for a laugh but it was pretty pish, so I probably won’t bother for a while unless there’s more comedy, there’s a chance of tears when we’re pulling away in the league or my missus has it on. But the listening figures are calculated the same way as tv viewing figures. A certain amount of people have a survey box fitted or fill in questionnaires of what they’re watching/listening to and it’s extrapolated over the population to get the figures. I won’t ever be one of those people so it’ll make no difference to the figures whatsoever.

I listened the night Dim walked for a laugh but it was pretty pish, so I probably won’t bother for a while unless there’s more comedy, there’s a chance of tears when we’re pulling away in the league or my missus has it on. But the listening figures are calculated the same way as tv viewing figures. A certain amount of people have a survey box fitted or fill in questionnaires of what they’re watching/listening to and it’s extrapolated over the population to get the figures. I won’t ever be one of those people so it’ll make no difference to the figures whatsoever.
I think with radio a certain number of people fill out a diary (might be an app these days) of what they listened to at what time and for how long over a couple of weeks, and then they do the extrapolating.

Like you, I'll never be one of those guys, so I'll never figure in.

If we can convince even 1 less person to listen, we’re doing something right.

I ”farted” the national anthem with my armpit, it was still far more interesting and informative than listening to SSB this week.
I am saving it for special occasions only now so when they get truly pumped.

Achilles heels and they bought frimpong for ahem 11 million is why Leverkusen will be favourites ...
Wot a start ... And that was the panel:))

Great start to the show.

“Amathing” being a Thelllik fan, says Stephen. And today’s loss was John Kennedy and I-Pad boys fault.

Where's did that stupid old fool Keevins come up with, "Motherwell were denied a penalty"?

I see he added that we should have had a penalty, which wasn't the case either.

Latest posts

Back