Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Great find bud. I knew those rats throwing the game at Tynecastle made sure we wouldn't get second place.

I was starting to think I was losing what's left of my sanity.

What odds would the bookies have offered you, mate, of Celtc losing 2 goals in the first 9 minutes at Tynecastle. ? The scumbags threw the game, just as they did against Aberdeen in a different season.

They wouldn't have finished second if we had done enough over a season either.
While true, the other poster was correct.

If Hearts don't beat the scum, then them beating Aberdeen the Wednesday before they play us takes it to the last day against us at Ibrox.

The scum clearly took the opportunity.

I remember putting a £50 on for the Aberdeen game sure they were 3/1 I was quids in. Iirc them doing the same in a game against hibs, if they lost they had the chance to win league at Ibrox, of course they lost. They're sleekit
I remember that. It was at Parkhead though, and they were 5-0 up after 50 minutes to win the league against us.

While true, the other poster was correct.

If Hearts don't beat the scum, then them beating Aberdeen the Wednesday before they play us takes it to the last day against us at Ibrox.

The scum clearly took the opportunity.
Hearts and the bheasts absolutely hated each other that season, in fact hearts believe they got conned out the league title in January of that season 2 up against them and they got someone sent off for no reason.
I find it hard to believe Strachan (a hibs fan) instructed them to get pumped off hearts a few games before the end of the season just in case they beat Aberdeen a game later then lost to us. Maybe if it was the final day and they played a reserve team then aye.
Not saying they aren't filthy cheating bastards either but one game towards the end of a season isn't the reason they finished second.

Hearts and the bheasts absolutely hated each other that season, in fact hearts believe they got conned out the league title in January of that season 2 up against them and they got someone sent off for no reason.
I find it hard to believe Strachan (a hibs fan) instructed them to get pumped off hearts a few games before the end of the season just in case they beat Aberdeen a game later then lost to us. Maybe if it was the final day and they played a reserve team then aye.
Not saying they aren't filthy cheating bastards either but one game towards the end of a season isn't the reason they finished second.

Look, we all realise that we were garbage that season, and we'd already secured the services of PLG for the following season.

However the fact remains, they threw the game at Tynecastle to put Hearts in pole position for 2nd place.

Irrelevant.
The chances of Strachan being a die hard Hibs fan that couldn't stomach losing to Hearts, even to fck us over, in 2006 is very, very far fetched.

They simply put to no effort into the game and allowed Hearts to win to give them a better chance at fcking us over for 2nd.

This notion that it wouldn't have happened because they hate each other, Strachan was supposedly a Hibs fan as a boy or that there would be no guarantees they'd beat Aberdeen, so they wouldn't lie down, is preposterous.

Irrelevant.

The chances of Strachan being a die hard Hibs fan that couldn't stomach losing to Hearts, even to fck us over, in 2006 is very, very far fetched.

They simply put to no effort into the game and allowed Hearts to win to give them a better chance at fcking us over for 2nd.

This notion that it wouldn't have happened because they hate each other, Strachan was supposedly a Hibs fan as a boy or that there would be no guarantees they'd beat Aberdeen, so they wouldn't lie down, is preposterous.
So we forget that the two clubs hated each other that season, the manager is a supporter of their main rivals and conclude he instructed professional footballers to not try a leg a few games before the end of the season just incase they slipped up again and we finished second to make the Champions League qualifiers? Fair enough.

Some may believe in coincidences, some of us don't.

It just happens to be a coincidence they lost at Tynecastle in 2006 and against Aberdeen at home a few years ago, therefore making sure we didn't get a chance of CL monies the following season is all just a coincidence?

Gimme strength.

PS, when was the last time dolly beat the filth in a league game at the cesspit that actually mattered?

So we forget that the two clubs hated each other that season, the manager is a supporter of their main rivals and conclude he instructed professional footballers to not try a leg a few games before the end of the season just incase they slipped up again and we finished second to make the Champions League qualifiers? Fair enough.
The two clubs hating each other is irrelevant. The scum undoubtedly hate Rangers more than they'll ever hate Hearts. That's not up for question.

Gordon Sttachan, by his own words, hasn't been a Hibs fans since he was 15 years old.

I'm saying they wouldn't have tried a leg knowing a Hearts win would take them 3 points from 2nd, thus guaranteed Champions League football for them instead of us. They did the same in 2018 when they let Aberdeen and Hibs and again against Hibs the week before they played us, so they could win the league against us.

Its more bizarre that you don't think they'd do that.

Some may believe in coincidences, some of us don't.

It just happens to be a coincidence they lost at Tynecastle in 2006 and against Aberdeen at home a few years ago, therefore making sure we didn't get a chance of CL monies the following season is all just a coincidence?

Gimme strength.

PS, when was the last time dolly beat the filth in a league game at the cesspit that actually mattered?
It remains their only win at Padkhead in 16 years, coincidentally enough it fcked us for 2nd.

Brown coincidentally getting updates on our score through the game as well.

Back