Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

St Johnstone haven't scored a single league goal in 11 games against them and have conceded 30 odd.

An absolutely embarrassing record but I'm still hoping for a draw :)

Your underestimating the pigs.

They will lose goals till January for fun.
(Assuming they actually get 2 defenders in during the window)

St Johnstone will be going for the win and will believe they can.

So will we :D

Never normally listen to this but the past few weeks I’ve been glued to it. Even set the alarm on my phone so I don’t forget to tune in. Their collective meltdown is a joy to listen to. In fact some might say it’s - breathtaking :)

Bernadette
John Paul
Shannon
Declan
Sean

I’m going need your mobiles to try and get through to SSB as the lines will be busy.
And I’m using the hoose phone as well.
They need to know about Lennon

it’s going to brilliant tonight.

Your underestimating the pigs.

They will lose goals till January for fun.
(Assuming they actually get 2 defenders in during the window)

St Johnstone will be going for the win and will believe they can.

So will we :D
I never expect them to lose but always hope for a draw which is just as damaging.

FIGHT! Keevins comparing backroom staff between the tims and us. Body language, rapport, etc. Gordon Duncan pipes up "That is amateur psychology to the max" ... "what evidence do you have to suggest this".

As much as I'm no fan of Keevins, I think the mask slipped for Duncan there....

FIGHT! Keevins comparing backroom staff between the tims and us. Body language, rapport, etc. Gordon Duncan pipes up "That is amateur psychology to the max" ... "what evidence do you have to suggest this".

There is no mask. Duncan is a massive motherwell fan

Why are Clyde guys disagreeing?

I thought Lennon got rid of all the sports science guys and whoever? (Granted I read that on here).

Gordon duncan is a rhabid tim says he supports murderwell but supported the unwashed growing up yep he is a full bloded pape

Back