Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

The 7 stages of grief
  • Shock and denial. This is a state of disbelief and numbed feelings.
  • Pain and guilt. ...
  • Anger and bargaining. ...
  • Depression. ...
  • The upward turn. ...
  • Reconstruction and working through. ...
  • Acceptance and hope
Where are the yahoos? The anger and bargaining is where I reckon they are. Still the excuses will flow.
I thought it was more like this

Beaton cheat
Clubs deed
SPFL cheating c.u.n.t.s
Huns cheat
Never defeated always cheated
Alfredo red & should’ve been a red
Huns deed

I’m no fan of Guidi but I don’t particularly think his tone was aggressive, that’s just the way he speaks. To Gordon, Hugh and anyone else on the panel.

I can understand why people thought that but I think he was just probing Andy to explain the reason for the changes with a genuine interest for his answer as he knew he was speaking to someone who was recently involved in the set up.

I’m no fan of Guidi but I don’t particularly think his tone was aggressive, that’s just the way he speaks. To Gordon, Hugh and anyone else on the panel.

I can understand why people thought that but I think he was just probing Andy to explain the reason for the changes with a genuine interest for his answer as he knew he was speaking to someone who was recently involved in the set up.
he wouldnt ask any former tim that

I he had more than 2 braincells he would have fucked off to somewhere like Qatar years ago where they couldn't get his money and he would be getting good money, but he is that thick I'm surprised he even remembers to breathe.
Prob hard to get gear over there :)

They are trying to turn this 3-1 defeat into a positive :eek:
The tv pundits and apparently on radio, along with Lennon were doing that last night.

Apparently after getting pumped 2 0 at home by your oldest rivals and only title challengers currently, a 3-1 pumping at home by the 3rd seeds in your group (when you are top seeds) is confidence building and something to take heart from. Whodathunkit

Last edited:
First caller tonight is a Rangers fan. Asked where last night's goal ranks in our history and he starts swooning over Henrik fucking Larsson. Why would a bear do that?

There are Bears on social media that would genuinely make you vomit. They must have sore jaws with that many poet cocks in their mouth. Weirdos.

Back