Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Italian teams doing what Italian sides do against inferior opponents - as little as necessary to get the win.

If the Tims want to think otherwise and turn their 3-1 loss into some kind of moral victory then more fool them.
Zlatan never broke sweat, seemed like he was quite happy to be subbed and give someone else a runout.

They turned at 2-0 defeat into a 3-1 defeat. Thats not turning a corner. Thats running round a cul-de-sac.

Awesome logic innit? Reminds me a bit of the dafty that managed our school team. 4-0 up at half time one week and then won the game 6-1, he went utterly ballistic at us for 'only winning the second half 2-1'.

Tbh I'm glad they are in denial about this. Their arrogance has been quite something the oasf week or so..

Awesome logic innit? Reminds me a bit of the dafty that managed our school team. 4-0 up at half time one week and then won the game 6-1, he went utterly ballistic at us for 'only winning the second half 2-1'.

Tbh I'm glad they are in denial about this. Their arrogance has been quite something the oasf week or so..
Quite right. You got complacent and allowed other team to score and took your foot off the gas by only scoring half the number of goals you did in the 1st half. If squad was big enough id have dropped you all for the next game. Shocking letting your standards drop... :))

Quite right. You got complacent and allowed other team to score and took your foot off the gas by only scoring half the number of goals you did in the 1st half. If squad was big enough id have dropped you all for the next game. Shocking letting your standards drop... :))

Honestly mate, he went mental. Didnt give us our crisps, mars bar or kwenchy cup as punishment.

Always found Jim Duffy to be decent towards us can't knock him his comment re Forster may have been a statement of fact to tell the caller in other words the scum failed big style to get him!

Don’t forget Strachan‘s 2008-09 team. Lost the league, knocked out the cup by St Mirren, last in their Champions League group, but Strachan still won Manager of the Year.
Did he? Ffs that’s incredible but I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised at that.

Better call was Gerry. He’s hurting big style. Hopefully the IT Gurus on here will post his call. Absolutely fantastic.

Old Laurie finally surfaces.
That seethe in Gerry was strong. Saying it’s ok to get humped two games in a row because Morelos has checked out at Rangers! An absolute weirdo who tried to be smart about Strachan’s son being a coach with them

Always found Jim Duffy to be decent towards us can't knock him his comment re Forster may have been a statement of fact to tell the caller in other words the scum failed big style to get him!
You might think so but I do recall him loosing it and spouting, what about the tax, what about not enough nurses...and other bollox.
You know...in ad finitum

There's a pic goin round wi yellateeth head in hands in the glitter stand saying, oh bollocks, they're scoring from halfway now.

Cannae post pics to save masel.

Gerry was the one last week sniggering at the caller that said we should play jones to give their left back a game, the bitterness was oozing out him

They will soon be selling season tickets for the Erskine bridge. And I guarantee Gerry will be first. His domestically abused wife will probably give the cnut the bus fare.

Yeah. It was a bizarre example of him “showing his true colours”

All Duffy said was Forster didn’t want the deal and was rumoured to want a permanent deal.

Have no idea how this statement is Duffy ‘showing his true colours’ or being in anyway biased towards Celtic. Depending on how you interpret it, it could even be looked upon negatively for the fact that Celtic didn’t push the boat out for Forster and spunked £5m on Barkas.

The lengths people will go to on here to find stuff that really isn’t there is strange.

Back