Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

This thread certainly does though, you big sad sack of potatoes

m8 you dont get staunch points if you dare chuckle at that mob or dare talk about them it seems. Only Rangers talk and nothing else gets you staunch points.

Either that or its deflection from the plants.

And yet they engage in the topic, strange workings.

If your no interested dont click is my advice.

RC its went from the most least listened to program on here to the most listened to in the space of a week, be honest yous always did listen to it your 2 year old never did actually throw a toy that somehow put the channel on ;)

Spew will be on raging and spouting his usual pish.

Lawrie will be on at some point, er, erm, er erm, aye!!!

Fucking crackpots so I'm in. :))

RC its went from the most least listened to program on here to the most listened to in the space of a week, be honest yous always did listen to it your 2 year old never did actually throw a toy that somehow put the channel on ;)

I genuinely don't listen to it often, only really when we are doing well and they aren't. But I do love the excuses that people come away with for listening to this, reading a paper etc. Mind one guy posted that he seen a headline in the Record then wrote a paragraph explaining that it wasn't his but a workmate left it on his table etc. Just fucking say you read it who cares.

Their financial results up to June 2020 were just announced today so that might take up some of the discussion.

I wonder if they can beat last Monday’s rant over the foam.
Lennon & Duffy in the firing line

10IAR is gone unless we drop Lennon

Bring it on

Comedy gold at it’s best

Has Hugh ever came out and declared he supports the manky mhob or does he hide behind the pretence that he supports a Patrick Thistle or Clyde.

Back