Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Has Hugh ever came out and declared he supports the manky mhob or does he hide behind the pretence that he supports a Patrick Thistle or Clyde.
I think he has always said he was a Celtic fan. Not aware of him trying to hide it? Just says it does not impact his impartiality.

nothing against the Bear on but do people not think about what they might say/get asked before going on?

Why are you confident on winning the league?
I just am.

jesus christ, like having a debate with the Mrs.
Probably posts on here and comes out with things like :

I'd bite your hand off for a Rangers 1:0 win

Hope the yahoos draw with Lille and beat Aberdeen because it keeps Lennon there longer

I wank dugs - never a captain

Hugh only hammers them when he's scared that his favourite team are struggling.

Rightly. When you listen to Talksport etc and the English pundits are clear in their support for their clubs. It's absolutely embarrassing that in Scotland pundits can't show their true feelings as they need to hide who they support. All it does is stifle debate and create a situation where everyone is trying to second guess them.

Has Hugh ever came out and declared he supports the manky mhob or does he hide behind the pretence that he supports a Patrick Thistle or Clyde.

He does on post #892. Well at least ”as a boy”.

It‘s a dead give away who he supports as he hurts more than most and is often their biggest critic. That often confuses Celtic fans and they come on and accuse him of been biased against Celtic. They couldn’t be more wrong.

I have to admit that Hugh’s catastrophising this evening is even getting on my wick.

What an old fucking drama queen he is.

He is predicting a battering at Lille when I can guarantee he would know the first thing about Lille or how they are playing.

Daft old fud.

Back