Foderingham - £0
McGregor £0
McLaughlin - £0

£6m since 1986. Nowt since 2000.

*Worked on the back of a fag packet.
Theo Snelders - £300k

£450,000 :);)

55F33A32-B51A-462E-81E7-9D9376E722C2.gif.5dd90d3abc7afe151f828f9c7ec227ef.gif

I hope that crackpot Alec from parkhead phones in. You know the one with the big telly and who has to get on air first before his tag curfew starts at 6:30 and has time to get home from the local phone box.
Scott from Barmulloch too? He has got be in a straight jacket after last night. Ha ha roll on 6pm.

Will listen to it tonight, start of it anyway sure Keevins is on he will be furious about the Sparta game/tims recent form..... far from over but he seems to have given up on the team/manager already and wants change. Wonder who he thinks should be new boss ..... just want to laugh at him cos hes so incredibly biased/bitter, the biggest tim in the country.

Woods £0.6m
Goram £1m
Niemi £0.7m
Charbonnier £1.2m
Klos £0.8m
Christiansen - £1.7m
Wattereus - £0
Letizi - £0
McGregor - £0
Carroll - £0
Alexander £0
Bell - £0
Simonsen - £0
Foderingham - £0
McGregor £0
McLaughlin - £0

£6m since 1986. Nowt since 2000.

*Worked on the back of a fag packet.
Andy Dibble? Or was he a loanee?

“Hello we’ve got Francis here from Garngad on the line” Francis sooks in helium from a balloon, and in in the usual mentally challenged squeaky voice says “I want to talk aboot EBT’s”
”Do you not want to talk about Celtic last night against Sparta Prague, Francis” “Naw I want tae talk about EBT’s and Rangers”

“Hello we’ve got Francis here from Garngad on the line” Francis sooks in helium from a balloon, and in in the usual mentally challenged squeaky voice says “I want to talk aboot EBT’s”
”Do you not want to talk about Celtic last night against Sparta Prague, Francis” “Naw I want tae talk about EBT’s and Rangers”
You know, I actually thought that was genuine until I saw the time. It's exactly the kind of obsession you get with them :))

shoo after some moaning about them will deflect it by saying we threw away a lead and our defence isnt as cracked up as made out to be

Hopefully full of totaly distraught tims with the odd Bear on to push them over the edge

Back