Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Peter was talked into opening the biscuit tin at the start of the season to sign Barkas and Duffy.

The advice he got was that these signings would be the difference between ’winning the Ten and not winning the Ten’.

That advice has proved 100% correct.B-DB-DB-DB-DB-DB-DB-DB-D.
:)) :)) :))

Peter was talked into opening the biscuit tin at the start of the season to sign Barkas and Duffy.

The advice he got was that these signings would be the difference between ’winning the Ten and not winning the Ten’.

That advice has proved 100% correct.B-DB-DB-DB-DB-DB-DB-DB-D.
Best window yet as said by the hoardes.

I concur B-)

We should turn this into a game, sadly probably too late for this season though.

Fantasy SSB 5-a-side.

You get to pick your favourite absolute spackers. You get points for if they make it on air; with bonuses for them shoe-horning in particular phrases or buzzwords (Sevco, liquidated, Terry Munro); and more points for them being asked to explain something and being left thingmying it; points also for being cut off etc.

Only allowed one of the top tier moon howlers per team (eg Articulated Laurie, Tommy Le Taxi etc).
1 point for “baffult, disgustit or flabbergastit”

5 points if Gordon Duncan asks them to explain something they just said and they can’t.

X3 points for each caller if Gordon Dalziel wins beat the pundit

We should turn this into a game, sadly probably too late for this season though.

Fantasy SSB 5-a-side.

You get to pick your favourite absolute spackers. You get points for if they make it on air; with bonuses for them shoe-horning in particular phrases or buzzwords (Sevco, liquidated, Terry Munro); and more points for them being asked to explain something and being left thingmying it; points also for being cut off etc.

Only allowed one of the top tier moon howlers per team (eg Articulated Laurie, Tommy Le Taxi etc).
This is a phenomenal suggestion. The 2 moon howlers you mentioned are definitely top tier. If they both were on the same show before the end of the season I think I’d need to take a week off work to recover from the side splitting laughter!

Friday, Jan 22nd 2021
Radio Clyde Superscorebeboard Call In
Many Rangers fans have been left disappointed and just one more caller to go.
Then, this happened.
He sounds like my mates dad, exact same way of pronouncing words and the same wee stutter, under normal circumstances he would have been mad with the wine.

Dominated the last 20yrs he says ,from 2001 till 2012 we had shared 5 Titles each ,they really have convinced themselves that they actually achieved something when their only challenger wasn’t in the same League as them for 4 yrs of this so called domination.It’s killing people like John from Hamilton that we are running away with their 10 in a row dream I just love their hurt and I can’t get anywhere near enough of it,they would give every fcuking treble up to secure the 10 that’s how much an achievement it is to these c@nts some of them will go to the grave haunted by this Season on what they thought should have been which is fitting considering how many Bears we have lost over these years who seen our Club ripped apart but didn’t live to see our glorious recovery 55 it is as much about them as it is anyone when we secure it .

Last edited:
Dominated the last 20yrs he says ,from 2001 till 2012 we had shared 5 Titles each ,they really have convinced themselves that they actually achieved something when their only challenger wasn’t in the same League as them for 4 yrs of this so called domination.It’s killing people like John from Hamilton that we are running away with their 10 in a row dream I just love their hurt and I can’t get anywhere near enough of it,they would give every fcuking treble up to secure the 10 that’s how much an achievement it is to these c@nts some of them will go to the grave haunted by this Season on what they thought should have been which is fitting considering how many Bears we have lost over these years who seen our Club ripped apart but didn’t live to see our glorious recovery 55 is as much about them as it is anyone when we secure it .
amen.
They Only care about 1 up on us B-)
First mistake .

Dominated the last 20yrs he says ,from 2001 till 2012 we had shared 5 Titles each ,they really have convinced themselves that they actually achieved something when their only challenger wasn’t in the same League as them for 4 yrs of this so called domination.It’s killing people like John from Hamilton that we are running away with their 10 in a row dream I just love their hurt and I can’t get anywhere near enough of it,they would give every fcuking treble up to secure the 10 that’s how much an achievement it is to these c@nts some of them will go to the grave haunted by this Season on what they thought should have been which is fitting considering how many Bears we have lost over these years who seen our Club ripped apart but didn’t live to see our glorious recovery 55 it is as much about them as it is anyone when we secure it .
Bang on the money

Back