Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

giphy.gif

Sappinnin, just put the RC radio on, opened a bottle of wine. Looking forward to being soaked by mentally challenged tears through my headphones.

Imagine how he would've felt when something we all care deeply about happened in 2012.

Obviously it's not the same as family but to a lot of people it's the nearest thing.

%^*& him. He's probably binning his ten in a row merchandise and that's what set him off.
Harsh but fair.B-D:shh::))

Dude bursting into tears on SSB sorry but no sympathy! How many Bears have lost dads in recent years? People who have supported our club for a lifetime who never got to see us get back where we belong because this clowns team led a campaign to kill us which nearly worked.
Thousands of Bears passing on who would never get to experience what we will all very soon, 55. No sympathy none at all!
Well said sir !

He clearly has issues, will it stop Me giving a %^*&?

Not a chance, these bastards have hounded us, you only had to hear to bitter lady's front bottom last night. %^*& every single one of them.

I missed the greetin', is there a later time
to hear the whole programme again?

Usually available on here the following morning, I download and listen in the car on the way to work. No adverts, either.

Back