Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Like many Bears, when 55 is achieved I will be raising a glass to all the Bears that have gone before seeing it coming home. We stood by our club in its’ darkest hour and all those horrendous days that followed. We remained loyal, we remained true. Part of that faith is rooted in remembering the past and those that have gone. That lot? First test in a decade and they fold like a cheap suit, protest and cry like the whiny, pathetic, needy bitches that they are.
Fkn Amen to that.

Like many Bears, when 55 is achieved I will be raising a glass to all the Bears that have gone before seeing it coming home. We stood by our club in its’ darkest hour and all those horrendous days that followed. We remained loyal, we remained true. Part of that faith is rooted in remembering the past and those that have gone. That lot? First test in a decade and they fold like a cheap suit, protest and cry like the whiny, pathetic, needy bitches that they are.
Well said TAFKA

so-sad.jpg

To be honest I’m not comfortable laughing at that guy is clearly upset and shouldnt be calling radio stations
I get your thoughts EK. However we must never forget how these b@stards tried with all their might to see us dead. There were no thoughts about the deeper implications for our club, supporters, employees etc. Not a f@ck was given by that mob.

I‘m by no means alone amongst our support in that I lost my old man in late 2012. He could never know if we would recover. My last chat with him included a promise that I’d do everything I could to help see us back to our rightful place. I hope he heard me.

I may not gain great karma from this, but hell mend these scum and all who enable and protect their miserable existence.

Back