Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

I get your thoughts EK. However we must never forget how these b@stards tried with all their might to see us dead. There were no thoughts about the deeper implications for our club, supporters, employees etc. Not a f@ck was given by that mob.

I‘m by no means alone amongst our support in that I lost my old man in late 2012. He could never know if we would recover. My last chat with him included a promise that I’d do everything I could to help see us back to our rightful place. I hope he heard me.

I may not gain great karma from this, but hell mend these scum and all who enable and protect their miserable existence.
Can’t argue with you mate everything you say is true I’m sure your old man is looking on tonight along with the others we have lost in the last decade and enjoying every moment

jedHLv.gif

I get your thoughts EK. However we must never forget how these b@stards tried with all their might to see us dead. There were no thoughts about the deeper implications for our club, supporters, employees etc. Not a f@ck was given by that mob.

I‘m by no means alone amongst our support in that I lost my old man in late 2012. He could never know if we would recover. My last chat with him included a promise that I’d do everything I could to help see us back to our rightful place. I hope he heard me.

I may not gain great karma from this, but hell mend these scum and all who enable and protect their miserable existence.
Your old man knows. Take strength in that.

"tired of living in Scotland" haha. How what are they going to be up to elsewhere during an international fucking lockdown, Neil?

Amazing. Always the victim, it's never he's fault. Neil Lennon is the perfect embodiment of that club. And they know it.

Back