Clyde 1 thread for tonight

Three-in-seven

To which list are you referring? There are a few on this thread. Why don't you ask the person who made up this list? I was merely clarifying the question.
No probs mate, I thought you were referring to the 10 players that have scored against them since 2000 and have less than 10 caps?

There were already 9 quoted and the tenth one was Katic?

I’m just trying to find out how Konterman did not get mentioned

He had 6 caps for Holland and scored against them in 2000.

tambourineman

No probs mate, I thought you were referring to the 10 players that have scored against them since 2000 and have less than 10 caps?

There were already 9 quoted and the tenth one was Katic?

I’m just trying to find out how Konterman did not get mentioned

He had 6 caps for Holland and scored against them in 2000.
Yes I was referring to it but I did not frame the question or even attempt to answer it! People did not realise it was from season 2001-2002 onwards and that they had been capped but had less than 10 caps.
However if you look back Bertie is mentioned in there somewhere but not on the list of 9 in post 21237. To that nine Katic has been added and as you rightly point out Big Bertie is defo one of them. So there would seem to be 11 but I am relying on others for that.

Arkanoid

This lady's front bottom Gordon is a bigger hand wringer than Hannah. Dalziel the only one sticking it to them, why mention it unless you're going to back it up. (ref: Lennon's mitigating nonsense)

Daviec86

They are clinging onto any wee crumb of positivity that they can on there. It was a good performance from them but a terrible result is the patter. It was a fcucking woeful performance against a side that was sitting bottom of the league and an awful result
:))

Edweird

Sellic's lost goal at Ross County has turned somewhat in to a national tragedy.
No one has mentioned Ajer. He may have cleared the ball if he hadn't spent the whole set piece holding the County player's arm.

butch70

They are clinging onto any wee crumb of positivity that they can on there. It was a good performance from them but a terrible result is the patter. It was a fcucking woeful performance against a side that was sitting bottom of the league and an awful result
:))
No mate let them think they’re playing great same as saying wee lennons doing a good job;)

Buffalobluebear

Pulp Fiction stylee - bring out the gimp! :oops: B-D

Scott-Brown-002.jpg

One gimp