Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

That left back for them that was utterly hopeless then turned up playing in the World Cup final

EDIT-

Edson Braafheid​

CELTIC NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG. THAT TRIP WAS APPROVED.....
That's all you will hear them scream if they every even talk about it again.
I dont think they get that the issue wasnt the permission given (although that was also ridiculous) it was the fact they were sauntering about over there like the Jolly Boys outing to Margate with zero covid safety measures.

Old shoo,

"Celtic won 9 when Rangers won a Euro trophy. Rangers won 9 when Celtic were at their worst off the field. Then we had Celtic going for the ten"
No mention of what a good team the tims were under Bummy's Torn, no mention of other good teams like Sheep and Dundee. No mention that Rangers were not in the league and no mention they were awarded a title.
Shoo is hurting very badly.

I dont think they get that the issue wasnt the permission given (although that was also ridiculous) it was the fact they were sauntering about over there like the Jolly Boys outing to Margate with zero covid safety measures.
And Duffy broke his bubble and played against Hibs

100% Spot on!! They are that thick they keep saying the same nonsense over and over again. It's nothing to do with being allowed to go, it's acting like they were on a boys trip to Magaluf in the middle of a worldwide pandemic that was the issue!!

Looks like they've successfully run out the clock on any more calls.
Well done.
What happened to Neil Francis Laurie?

100% Spot on!! They are that thick they keep saying the same nonsense over and over again. It's nothing to do with being allowed to go, it's acting like they were on a boys trip to Magaluf in the middle of a worldwide pandemic that was the issue!!
Or acting as though they were on Neic's leaving do, in Dubai. :)

Keevins' hard on for Greg Taylor is creepy. The guy is a diddy B-D

It's only the last couple of weeks he's suddenly decided that Taylor has been a good signing and he keeps mentioning it. The whipping boy for most Celtic fans, in and out of a terrible Celtic side all season, and yet Keevins has suddenly decided he's been a good signing. The old boy's losing his marbles.

Nobody gives a fuk about the quadruple treble it's an absolute farce :))
Don't get me wrong, I'd be quiet happy if we did it but not while simultaneously throwing away a £50 million advantage over the second placed team and doing absolutely nothing in Europe. I still can't believe how quickly and how hilariously they've fallen apart in the past year and hope it only gets worse from here. I want crying Tims on the radio five days a week.

Mumbling fud going on about "a few wee subtle changes" about 16 teams. Make your point, give us your tears and then GTF.

Martinez is a dreadful cunt, he'd fit in there nicely.

But Martinez is not leaving the Belgium job just before the Euros, where a good showing for his team could see him linked with some of the biggest club jobs in Europe this summer.

Although I still think he's a shite manager and will not win the euros.

Back