Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Mate there was not 1 save outside the penalty where any sane and knowledgeable football fan, wouldn't have thought that was comfortable for McGregor or I expected that save. Strachan was spinning the same lie that his Motm award is proof Celtic dominated! If their GK had saved an overhead kick and got a fingertip to the own goal he would have won MOTM for himself.
Doing your job is somehow a negative! :)) :))

Exactly mate, in fact even that penalty was one of the easiest penalties shagger will ever make.

We won because we’re better than them.

Where's our wordsmith, articulated Laurie ?, from Dennistoun, no less.
He's in his back room tearfully lighting candles dedicated to his love child Neil Francis Lennon.
He'll then move on for a cry wank and if he cracks that off quickly enough he'll possibly condescend to phone the show....he's a "friend of the show" so they'll definitely find space for him so if you're looking in Laurie, pick up that phone, I want to hear your timmy tears rolling down your fat chops!

@Tailwind you were the 1st I remember calling out this host around the December period, I remember changing my opinion later at the Dubai mark. Seems everyone now knows that you can tell folk you're a Motherwell supporter all you want but we know the truth and Scottish football has proved you don't have to be a rattler to hate our club and our fans

@Tailwind you were the 1st I remember calling out this host around the December period, I remember changing my opinion later at the Dubai mark. Seems everyone now knows that you can tell folk you're a Motherwell supporter all you want but we know the truth and Scottish football has proved you don't have to be a rattler to hate our club and our fans
FF posters confirm he was a boyhood 'Well fan, Arkanoid. He's a sleekit, nefarious enabler who will discuss anything football as long as it's not the biggest scandal in sport. His career is in Bauer's hands & they're partnered with Sellick. That's his motivation.

7NFKhat.gif

Do they not vet the callers? Who was that absolute loser?

Shouldn’t be letting folk like that on, surely at the wind up.

Back