Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Heard Alex Rae saying earlier there was a tug on Welsh for his chance. Was he talking about the one in the first half? If so there wasn't. Possibly a touching of hands but that's it.
Also, here's a slow mo of Welsh's hit on Kent. Not looking at the ball.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Heard Alex Rae saying earlier there was a tug on Welsh for his chance. Was he talking about the one in the first half? If so there wasn't. Possibly a touching of hands but that's it.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

If you look at the Kenny hold on Big Joe second half that's a penalty. Big Joe the act of shooting and getn his arm held to be pulled to ground.

@Tailwind you were the 1st I remember calling out this host around the December period, I remember changing my opinion later at the Dubai mark. Seems everyone now knows that you can tell folk you're a Motherwell supporter all you want but we know the truth and Scottish football has proved you don't have to be a rattler to hate our club and our fans
I stopped listening to this weeks back specifically because of Gordon.

The ones who fake impartiality are worse for me.

Ex Tim players and guys like Hugh who have outed themselves I expect to be biased. And in the same way, I would expect the likes of Rae or Halliday to be more pro Rangers than they end up being. If you’ve nailed your colours to a mast and everyone knows your agenda, fair enough.

Its the fake impartial ones who are the snakes in the grass. Because to those who don’t know who hear the show, getting a heavily slanted anti Rangers / pro Celtic show where half the panel is them and half is “us” with a “neutral” Motherwell fan presenter, it gives the show a facade of credibility and even handedness that it shouldn’t have.

A heavily pro Celtic / anti Rangers agenda is presented and accepted as the middle ground.

But if you point out what Gordon is doing then some come on here and attack you for being “a moron”. So I just avoid it now.

Edit: he may be a Motherwell fan, but he definitely hates us more. There are many wee club fans who have one (or more) of the Old Firm clubs they hate. He is either an undercover Tim or hater of Rangers, the end result of how he manages the show is the same.

Why the fuk do bears call up?

Only one thing wrong with Patterson is he needs to bulk up. Two things, he is 19 and two Gerrard had said they will be doing that next year.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
It looks to me like there are two yahoos offside in that topsnippet.

As for the assault on Kent, the midden couldn't have had a better view of it.

No having a go, but I find it mildly amusing that we have a 475 page and counting thread for a smsm outlet when the common message on here is to boycott them and don't listen or tune in etc etc.

Is the time maybe right to end the boycott message and start to take over the airwaves and comments sections of online editions of papers and start getting positive discussion of all things Rangers out there as much as possible?

We are the only ones who can push this, if we continue to sit in silence, hoping that by ignoring the smsm they will go away, then the narrative will continue to be set by poets.

It’s brutal enough listening to dumb and dumber never mind when they are trying to give their opinion on the ESL, pair of daft c*nts had to switch it off.

No having a go, but I find it mildly amusing that we have a 475 page and counting thread for a smsm outlet when the common message on here is to boycott them and don't listen or tune in etc etc.

Is the time maybe right to end the boycott message and start to take over the airwaves and comments sections of online editions of papers and start getting positive discussion of all things Rangers out there as much as possible?

We are the only ones who can push this, if we continue to sit in silence, hoping that by ignoring the smsm they will go away, then the narrative will continue to be set by poets.
Nope, greeting faced tims all the way, baffult, it wiz aw aboot the 10, Eduoard should never wear the hoops again, Eddie Howe is the messiah, just some of the classics, let's be honest Ian greetin live on the wireless was a personal highlight of this season as far as SSB is concerned.

I'll be honest, Beggars going into meltdown since about October has made Clyde great again. Don't get me wrong there he been a few Bears on regularly, speaking well and enjoying themselves which is great to hear but, the moonhowling yahoos are truly a joy to listen to. Pick of the bunch was that idiot 'Ian' who started greeting live on air. I even have lads from my work (who don't really like football) listening to it after Celtic get beat now.

Long may it continue.

I'll be honest, Beggars going into meltdown since about October has made Clyde great again. Don't get me wrong there he been a few Bears on regularly, speaking well and enjoying themselves which is great to hear but, the moonhowling yahoos are truly a joy to listen to. Pick of the bunch was that idiot 'Ian' who started greeting live on air. I even have lads from my work (who don't really like football) listening to it after Celtic get beat now.

Long may it continue.
I agree it is very entertaining listening to the daft bastards crying and pissing about the downfall of celtic this season.

I just feel there is an opportunity to get on the offensive and take over the airwaves with positivity about Rangers and set our own tone.

They are claiming Welsh was pulled because of the angle of his body, but its quite clear that's because he is at full stretch trying to reach it

Last edited:
Run the way it is in England, I agree.
If it was properly run the way it was intended to, I would 100% want it .
I think it would be harder for them to cheat us.

There would still be mistakes, as there are in England. But I think over the last 2 or 3 years we would have gained far, far more than we would have lost from VAR.

But it does ruin the spectacle of the game. 10 x as many penalties with loads of open play goals ruled out for %^*& all or because the washing tag from your jersey was offside.

I think it would be harder for them to cheat us.

There would still be mistakes, as there are in England. But I think over the last 2 or 3 years we would have gained far, far more than we would have lost from VAR.

But it does ruin the spectacle of the game. 10 x as many penalties with loads of open play goals ruled out for %^*& all or because the washing tag from your jersey was offside.
Correct, it does spoil it but worth it to see them not get offside goals and dubious penalties.
The cheats would either have to chuck it or start officiating properly

Back