Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

giphy.gif
Deary me, that’s a blatant penalty! You can clearly see his raising both hands to grab a hold of Aribo’s arm WTF :confused:

I agree it is very entertaining listening to the daft bastards crying and pissing about the downfall of celtic this season.

I just feel there is an opportunity to get on the offensive and take over the airwaves with positivity about Rangers and set our own tone.

I love it to be honest, might be partly because I'm not close to things but it had kept me entertained since December, regularly listen to the podcast now on the way home from work.

Run the way it is in England, I agree.
If it was properly run the way it was intended to, I would 100% want it .
If we don’t get some version of it we will get shafted. It’s only been a non factor this year due to the huge gap. In a tight league some of the shocking pen decisions for example for that lot could be the difference between a title or not. It is also essential to try and stamp out the cheats. If they know the replay is going to be splashed across a giant screen and reviewed a few times they will think better of it.

I think it would be harder for them to cheat us.

There would still be mistakes, as there are in England. But I think over the last 2 or 3 years we would have gained far, far more than we would have lost from VAR.

But it does ruin the spectacle of the game. 10 x as many penalties with loads of open play goals ruled out for %^*& all or because the washing tag from your jersey was offside.
For me the ref should get half a dozen replays of an incident with the fourth official and then a decision is made. I don’t like the lines and stuff being drawn. If a player looks on side or offside from a frozen replay that’s good enough for me. It will get 99% of decisions correct.

For me the ref should get half a dozen replays of an incident with the fourth official and then a decision is made. I don’t like the lines and stuff being drawn. If a player looks on side or offside from a frozen replay that’s good enough for me. It will get 99% of decisions correct.
Yep. VAR can be a good thing if employed correctly. But not the absurd version they have in England right now.

Absolutely shit a brick there. Came into the living room and Clyde is on talking about McGregor changing his mind. I thought he’d announced he was retiring at the end of the season! Thankfully they’re only talking about Scotland.

The good thing about VAR is it's highlighted how ridiculous offside in all its changing forms is. Time to scrap completely.

Alex the Celtc fan talking about Scottish Cup weekend , "We're on the outside looking in".

Do you f*cking forget it.
Heard the prick. He must of found change for the phone box. Also complaining about season tickets for the great unwashed! “Wits happening shellick” should the self proclaimed best fans not buy them regardless of wits happening. Tosser of a man.

I’ve stopped listening to this show now due to total lack of balance. The Rangers pundits are too scared to say anything that may get the tims jumping up and down. Sutton called big DJ a Rangers cheerleader and that was the end of any chance of getting one of our own being themselves. It is unprofessional the lack of airtime being given to them vs us. Even diddy teams from outwith Glasgow and the West are given more focus. They are infested beyond reason so I’m off having been tuning for the past 35 years or so. I’ll keep abreast of things in this thread so thanks everyone who posts, it’s a hard habit to break.

I’ve stopped listening to this show now due to total lack of balance. The Rangers pundits are too scared to say anything that may get the tims jumping up and down. Sutton called big DJ a Rangers cheerleader and that was the end of any chance of getting one of our own being themselves. It is unprofessional the lack of airtime being given to them vs us. Even diddy teams from outwith Glasgow and the West are given more focus. They are infested beyond reason so I’m off having been tuning for the past 35 years or so. I’ll keep abreast of things in this thread so thanks everyone who posts, it’s a hard habit to break.
You and me both. Bar the 35 years part.

Is that the only fuukin comment you can make to the penalty video evidence, thank fuuk you ain't a ref.

"Oh look a seagull".
Christ what a cheery chap you are, Chill out its not good for you getting so angry over something so trivial.
No I'm not a referee and nor do I wish to be, but if my opinion holds such importance to you then I'll let you know that yes I think its a penalty, hope this calms you down slightly.

Back