Clyde 1 thread for tonight

Angrybluebear

Official Ticketer
Decided to stick it on whilst I am in the bath.

it’s chronic,

if Rangers fans are going to embarrass themselves going on at least sort out what you are going to say before going on and mumbling nonsense and sounding a complete roaster.

Alex Rae, “Celtic had assets 2 years ago, Eduardo, Christie eh ............. Christie, Ajer. That is four guys they have lost money on“ not the sharpest tool in the box.

Stevethebluenose90

Decided to stick it on whilst I am in the bath.

it’s chronic,

if Rangers fans are going to embarrass themselves going on at least sort out what you are going to say before going on and mumbling nonsense and sounding a complete roaster.

Alex Rae, “Celtic had assets 2 years ago, Eduardo, Christie eh ............. Christie, Ajer. That is four guys they have lost money on“ not the sharpest tool in the box.
Alex Rae is atrocious on this programme and when he’s commentating.

Abu Dhabi Loyal

To be fair, when you consider the threshold for a yellow card in an old firm game, it does appear to be a tad harsh. By threshold, I am, of course, referring to the incident in one particular match some years ago when the republican sympathisers that is Anthony Stokes tried to surgically remove Sasa Papac's ankle 5 minutes into a game and only got a yellow card for his troubles. No complaints from the tariers on that occassion.

RWL12

Finally listening to yesterdays postmatch phone in...

Chris has made me smile. His ramblings are funny