Clyde 1 thread for tonight

Wugs

28ee3fb676bcfb5f9a7f4e5f926e1105.jpg

Only one angie
YrmBsla.gif

Valley Bluenose

I’ve no interest in the National team. Back in the 70’s and 80’s I did. Anti English bigotry is accepted nowadays amongst the majority of the tartan trannies, so Fck them. I hope they get pumped in every game and Clarke takes the Celtic job.
I’m the same mate. Trips to Wembley and all sorts. Even spent 3 weeks sleeping on the back seat of my car in a beachside car park in Torremolinos for the 82 World Cup in Spain.:oops: Now, at best, I’m ambivalent. At worst I find myself wanting them to lose just to shut up the Nats and the Tartan Trannies. Sad.

Rangerista

Alec has accepted that Brendan "The Rat" Rodgers is the wise sage to follow in backing the Angie man for the Chamber of Secrets hot seat. They're flipping more than a flipping flip that's flipped then flopped.

It was never Eddie, they all had their doubts about him, they just never expressed them. And having dismissed the Australian since the weekend, they're now rallying behind him in a desperate attempt to bumb him up as a credible candidate?

Oh, but wait for the Faria story to flip all their opinions again.

It might be grim being a Tim, but it sure is entertaining the rest of us.

Sjbaxter77

I’ve no interest in the National team. Back in the 70’s and 80’s I did. Anti English bigotry is accepted nowadays amongst the majority of the tartan trannies, so Fck them. I hope they get pumped in every game and Clarke takes the Celtic job.
I'm English born & supported England when I was a boy but I've got no interest in international football now. I live in England now & I've got a broad west of Scotland accent so I hope Scotland win purely so I don't get slaughtered in my local lol

Arkanoid

They’re trying their damndest to convince anyone who’ll listen to them that this guy is the real deal.
They’ve given up trying to pronounce his name as well and is now referred to as the Australian guy :p
Sadly some are at stage 3 of grief already, bargaining. Stage 1 of shock and denial is what we want. Justifying a fat Greek with no swimming badges of note let alone a footballing badge is glorious, but shock and denial will always be my favourite