Clyde 1 thread for tonight

Cromwell

A daft piggery dweller claiming that Calum McGregor would get into the current Chelsea team. lol
Even worse was when they were valuing Christie at £40m B-DB-D Deluded doesn’t come near it.

Ffs, Angie is now the messiah according to the rhattlers who’ve called tonight. They are shameless, talk about trying to polish a shite.

I hope no Rangers fans call in about him, say nothing as we don’t need to talk about him.

ottawabear

Hmmmmmm

Pep has managed in the EPL
Jose has managed in the EPL
Arsene has managed in the EPL
Rafael has managed in the EPL
Claudio has managed in the EPL
As has Antonio, Roberto, Carlo, Manuel and Jurgen

Yet one of the top five/ten (take your pick) foreign managers in the World never has??????

Shocking, I tell ya. Shocking.

Corkinator

Even worse was when they were valuing Christie at £40m B-DB-D Deluded doesn’t come near it.

Ffs, Angie is now the messiah according to the rhattlers who’ve called tonight. They are shameless, talk about trying to polish a shite.

I hope no Rangers fans call in about him, say nothing as we don’t need to talk about him.
Buffing up a triceratops turd. It’s incredible

SouthLDNBear

Buffing up a triceratops turd. It’s incredible
Our fans did the same with Pedro to be fair. You had initial scepticism and fear, then there was an overwhelming majority who were positive about it after he was officially appointed

Let them convince themselves its a good appointment. It will just make it all the more brutal when their true fears become a reality and this fucking donkey is shipped out by Xmas.

tazzabear

Our fans did the same with Pedro to be fair. You had initial scepticism and fear, then there was an overwhelming majority who were positive about it after he was officially appointed

Let them convince themselves its a good appointment. It will just make it all the more brutal when their true fears become a reality and this fucking donkey is shipped out by Xmas.
Nobody suggested he was one of the best in the world though!

pelem

For the past couple of weeks, it has only been on til 7pm.

Radio Catholica must be so excited about Ange signing, hence a 2 hour special tonight

Ah know nuthin as I don't listen tae it.

Ah dae however come on to this thread and read what others report whats goin on.

wee bud's pit boots

I'd disagree with you on that one.

It was who the f--k?
What the f--k?
and
Why the f--k?

Plucked from thin air and from the out reaches of thin air at that, Certainly no one I ever talked to tried to build this guy up to be our saviour.

In sayiing that, maybe there are posts that can be culled from back then on the site that back up your post. I'll readily admit to being gobsmacked if that is the case.

Who knows.

fergie1959

Bizarre comment

Some amount of self leathers on here

Soucek’s recent comments for a start

I am talking of our own Government's hatred of the English. Name another country's Government who hates a neighbouring country, not individuals, the way the snp ruling party hates it's closest neighbour. If you can provide an answer I will very surprised. As for the comments re Sousek haven't the scum fans racially abused Fredo?

Tailwind

I am talking of our own Government's hatred of the English. Name another country's Government who hates a neighbouring country, not individuals, the way the snp ruling party hates it's closest neighbour. If you can provide an answer I will very surprised. As for the comments re Sousek haven't the scum fans racially abused Fredo?
I took "we" to mean us the Scottish people in general. Can't argue the SNP government are a bunch of racist, bigoted fcuks.

Yosser

Try russia/Ukraine or Croatia /Serbia.

Turrabear

Poland hates Russia and Germany.

Things that go bump

Wee googly eyed shooooo'bedoo will be gagging fur it the night. He'll be right up for it.

Boring the tits about Italy doing something 40 odd year ago and how he was there.

Yosser

Are you claiming the snp government is not racist towards England? If so please give your reasons.
You asked for countries that hate neighbouring countries. Now admit your surprised!
Scotlands relationship with England is not on the same level as Croatia /Serbia. Its been a while since we've engaged in killing innocents or ethnic cleansing. For the record I don't think the snp government is racist towards England but will await your examples but don't mistake the aim of self government with racism.

fergie1959

To quote your post name one goverment who hates their Neiboughers..I just answered your question.
OK . So there may be others. You have ignored my question about whether the snp gov are racist towards the English. Am I wrong about this or do you agree? An answer would be nice.

fergie1959

You asked for countries that hate neighbouring countries. Now admit your surprised!
Scotlands relationship with England is not on the same level as Croatia /Serbia. Its been a while since we've engaged in killing innocents or ethnic cleansing. For the record I don't think the snp government is racist towards England but will await your examples but don't mistake the aim of self government with racism.

Bloody hell. Are you seriously denying the snp hate England? Really? It is literally their whole being. With people as blind as you it's no wonder they keep getting in.

Yosser

Bloody hell. Are you seriously denying the snp hate England? Really? It is literally their whole being. With people as blind as you it's no wonder they keep getting in.
Your obviously avoiding being surprised at posters answering your question and attempting to change the dynamics. There's been a proportion of Scots who dislike England and this has existed for over 40 years, well before any SNP administration. If anything it has dissipated over the years. So, come on give me examples of the racism you mentioned but make sure you don't confuse it with pro Scotland actions.

fergie1959

Your obviously avoiding being surprised at posters answering your question and attempting to change the dynamics. There's been a proportion of Scots who dislike England and this has existed for over 40 years, well before any SNP administration. If anything it has dissipated over the years. So, come on give me examples of the racism you mentioned but make sure you don't confuse it with pro Scotland actions.

I really despair for our country. It is impossible to argue with the cult of the catholic church. It is equally impossible to argue with the cult of the snp. To try and claim that this government do not hate our English neighbours would be laughable, if it were not so serious. Pro scotland for your cult equals hatred of the English. You are well aware of this I am sure. I wouldn't waste time arguing with any scum supporters. I won't waste time arguing with an snp cult member either. Thankfully there is an ignore button.

HamiltonBear

I am talking of our own Government's hatred of the English. Name another country's Government who hates a neighbouring country, not individuals, the way the snp ruling party hates it's closest neighbour.

Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon all hate Israel, and vice versa.

Any one of the old USSR bordering Russia.

All the African countries.

They might not say it but most EU member states despised The UK.

Thinking about it, just about every Country hates it's neighbours. That's generally where invasions begin....

I think Usa and Canada are about the only friends sharing a border.

fergie1959

Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon all hate Israel, and vice versa.

Any one of the old USSR bordering Russia.

All the African countries.

They might not say it but most EU member states despised The UK.

Thinking about it, just about every Country hates it's neighbours. That's generally where invasions begin....

I think Usa and Canada are about the only friends sharing a border.

Are you denying our snp government hate the English? Are you denying this is racist? Are you really heading back in history talking of invasions?

Yosser

I really despair for our country. It is impossible to argue with the cult of the catholic church. It is equally impossible to argue with the cult of the snp. To try and claim that this government do not hate our English neighbours would be laughable, if it were not so serious. Pro scotland for your cult equals hatred of the English. You are well aware of this I am sure. I wouldn't waste time arguing with any scum supporters. I won't waste time arguing with an snp cult member either. Thankfully there is an ignore button.
Before you hit ignore you should read your initial question. Obviously when you lose an argument you then change direction. Now your bringing religion into it. Despite asking you twice for example of racism you've chosen to ignore it. Either your thick, unable to identify the question or deliberately not answering because you have no examples.
You remind me of the Fergie who use to follow Hamilton. Bye bye.

HamiltonBear

Are you denying our snp government hate the English? Are you denying this is racist? Are you really heading back in history talking of invasions?
Can't stand the SNP fergie. Loathesome bastards to a man/woman. Cause of so much trouble in this Country already.

Do they HATE England? Maybe. They sure don't like being answerable to, or dependent upon, a United Kingdom government. They'd rather the EU took that role, fuckwits that they are.

You asked to name any countries whose gvts HATED each other more than they do. There are plenty.

Not having a go but you would be surprised at the number of invasions that have happened even since 2000.