Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Marshall should never be up at the centre circle at any point during the game,he'll have picked up bad habits from gordon,clarke & others.
Out of our 3 keepers mc laughlin has had the best domestic season.
Only GK that doesn't have a mistake in him, would have been the safest bet for Clarke who takes zero risk but plays for the wrong club.

Your obviously avoiding being surprised at posters answering your question and attempting to change the dynamics. There's been a proportion of Scots who dislike England and this has existed for over 40 years, well before any SNP administration. If anything it has dissipated over the years. So, come on give me examples of the racism you mentioned but make sure you don't confuse it with pro Scotland actions.
Would an 'England out of scotland' banner at the front and centre of one of these Indy marches count?

Your obviously avoiding being surprised at posters answering your question and attempting to change the dynamics. There's been a proportion of Scots who dislike England and this has existed for over 40 years, well before any SNP administration. If anything it has dissipated over the years. So, come on give me examples of the racism you mentioned but make sure you don't confuse it with pro Scotland actions.
Living in England after coming out the army I can honestly say that over the past years under SNP rule then racism towards the Scottish down here has risen.
Now of course there is always going to be the banter but it’s definitely got worse. The Scottish media doesn’t help at all with the garbage they print and their full support for the SNP.
As you’re well aware anti-Irish bigotry has been pumped down our throat with a serious lack of evidence. Yesterday a post appeared on Twitter of some uneducated fools clearly singing anti-English song’s. When your 10 year old comes from school asking questions about why does his Scottish family hate the English then believe me it took a lot of explaining.
The simple fact is we’ve had this hate crime bill introduced by the Nats. Clear evidence on social media and not one Scottish rag has ran it. That’s where I get very annoyed. A hate crime bill that will only be used to suit their politics.
We’ll always have the banter but the clear venom towards the English from the SNP is being noticed down here, especially the younger generation who see hatred coming out of Scotland towards them, again the media play a major role in this. If they’re going to introduce this bill for all, then why is open anti-English bigotry acceptable. Scotland needs to wake up very soon and get these racists out of Holyrood before it’s too late.

Last edited:
He said that? Wow. Imagine still being that bitter 20 years later.
His last game for Scotland was in 2001 under Craig Broon

Vogts took over in 2002

Gallacher was 35, almost 36 and playing for Preston North End (Football league 1) , Sheffield Wednesday (Football league 1- relegated at end of season 2001-2002) and Huddersfield Town (League 2- relegated at end of season 2002-03)

but yeah he deserved a few more caps

I think Kevin Gallagher actually sums up all that is wrong with our national game, not his analysis, actually him.
He is a torn faced, bitter little shite who had fleeting glimpses of achieving something and hates the fact that it didn't happen for him.
To come out with that comment on youth is quite incredible

I think Kevin Gallagher actually sums up all that is wrong with our national game, not his analysis, actually him.
He is a torn faced, bitter little shite who had fleeting glimpses of achieving something and hates the fact that it didn't happen for him.
He won the Premier League with Blackburn, player in a UEFA cup final with a team that disposed of Barcelona packed with superstars. I think he did all right.

kevin gallagher said gilmour/patterson shouldn't play because berti vogts ditched him, and others, in favour of youth decades ago. What a prick.

He's not coming across well and what is that Scottish/English accent all about, it's horrific. Every night he seems determined to find arguments to support Gilmour and Patterson not starting and his point about decisions Berti Vogts made 20 odd years ago made zero sense.

I like Gordon but it's embarrassing how he doesn't call out O'Donnell for being, well, utter shit. I know what he means in that having experience etc., is important, but it's just such an elephant in the room.

There is such an element of favouritism to it as well. Clarke bottled it to drop him.

It's down to his Motherwell bias. He gets very defensive if anyone slags O'Donnell. I remember earlier in the season him, Hannah and Dalziel even suggested Tony Watt for Scotland, no joke.

Listened to him too, another dick , the media lickspittles are everywhere.

rangers fan comes on to tell such a heart warming story about how this has brought us together as a nation.

His neighbours are a rangers and celtic fan, today both have the saltire in their gardens, i thought he was going to cry. bellend.

He won the Premier League with Blackburn, player in a UEFA cup final with a team that disposed of Barcelona packed with superstars. I think he did all right.
The season Blackburn won the league he played one game the entire season

Only Played in the 2nd leg of the UEFA cup final at Tannadump and scored against a Barca team who hadn’t won La Liga in 3 years and wouldn’t win it for another 5 after this game

I like Gordon but it's embarrassing how he doesn't call out O'Donnell for being, well, utter shit. I know what he means in that having experience etc., is important, but it's just such an elephant in the room.

There is such an element of favouritism to it as well. Clarke bottled it to drop him.
If you're talking about the Rangers hating Gordon, please enlighten me as to why you like him?

It's been the same again today with Gordon the host setting the agenda. Anyone who dares to even mention Patterson faces an interrogation from Gordon who is trying to shut down any talk whatsoever of Patterson starting.
If the country is in love with Gilmour for his outstanding contribution, wait till they see this kid in action. Probably won’t be Tuesday but Patterson and Gilmour will be the foundations of this Scotland team moving forward, sky is the limit for both!

I tweeted two failed past managers there to tell Scotlands managers how to pick a team and tactics words fail me, I wish dalziel never played for Rangers he is total cringe as for the other two they are just a bore
I only started listening to Clyde since the meltdown and the passing of Terry Munro. The way dalziel talks about Celtic you’d think he played for them and not us.

The comments on this thread from a group of Scottish people are sickening. I'm embarrassed for what lurkers must think reading reading in on what you think of your own country. Bizarre behaviour.
Don’t be embarrassed on my behalf bud.
I’d be more embarrassed if I bent over and took it up the back door by a group that openly despise my club.
Thats me though.

If the country is in love with Gilmour for his outstanding contribution, wait till they see this kid in action. Probably won’t be Tuesday but Patterson and Gilmour will be the foundations of this Scotland team moving forward, sky is the limit for both!
Not if Clarke is coach and continues with his tactical outlook.
It won’t work on a consistent basis.

The comments on this thread from a group of Scottish people are sickening. I'm embarrassed for what lurkers must think reading reading in on what you think of your own country. Bizarre behaviour.
I’d be more embarrassed about defending a team, a support and its political and ideological surrogates who hate Rangers and everything we stand for

but you do you mate..Scots wha hae and beating proud Edwards army and all that bollocks

iea. I’d be more embarrassed about defending a team, a support and its political and ideological surrogates who hate Rangers and everything we stand for

but you do you mate..Scots wha hae and beating proud Edwards army and all that bollocks
I've got an idea based on a whim.

Why don't all those who follow Scotland and have no problem with the hatred of all things Rangers from the authorities and the scum who follow them fc_uk off and Jock Thampson to their hearts' content on their own website instead of contaminating genuine Rangers ones?

Just a thought.

I've got an idea based on a whim.

Why don't all those who follow Scotland and have no problem with the hatred of all things Rangers from the authorities and the scum who follow them fc_uk off and Jock Thampson to their hearts' content on their own website instead of contaminating genuine Rangers ones?

Just a thought.
The way i see it is Scotland is my country and I’m no letting they c*nts have it, give it a few years the Scotland team will be full of Rangers players again and I don’t think I could actively support anyone to beat them.

Accidentally stumbled back across this tonight.

Heid Caldwell and Craigy Broon. Total ear-AIDS.

Puddledrinker on demanding they swap Turnbull in for Gilmour. Ignoring the fact that Turnbull plays in a different position and has an empty tank after 60 mins.

Needless to say senile old Craig agreed with him.

Pure pish.

rangers fan comes on to tell such a heart warming story about how this has brought us together as a nation.

His neighbours are a rangers and celtic fan, today both have the saltire in their gardens, i thought he was going to cry. bellend.
This never happened in real life.

Just trying to sway more supporters to the Natzi cause.

Back