Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Jeezus H, what have I just listened to?

Jamie from Airdrie sounds like he's ready to burst, he's literally pleading with Nuremberg to find out what's going on at the Piggery.

Magnificent!
:))
This sort of comment aways attracts me to download the podcast to hear it for myself

Has Dalziel ever said anything original or insightful concerning football. ? The guy is an utter joke.
I love what another poster on here said about Dalziel a while back…….”Dalziel is what would happen if a wizard or magician brought a tattie to life. Just aimlessly wandering around the edges of a field bumping into things,rolly-polly and bashed but smiling away thinking ‘this is great’.”

Pointed this out many times, he's the best host they've had in years.

Believe it or not, sometimes our support can be a bit paranoid as well.
You think?! :))

Duncan isn’t perfect but he is a mile better than that Celtic TV knob they had before and the jakey Jim Delahunt.

I don’t believe for a second he favours us or them. He is just a presenter and plays devil’s advocate on most subjects to draw people in. It’s his job.

You think?! :))

Duncan isn’t perfect but he is a mile better than that Celtic TV knob they had before and the jakey Jim Delahunt.

I don’t believe for a second he favours us or them. He is just a presenter and plays devil’s advocate on most subjects to draw people in. It’s his job.
Agreed, yet as you see, you have some on here who think he's out to get us.

"Did you hear his tone when he mentioned Gerrard's late sub? Prick!!!"

:D

Pointed this out many times, he's the best host they've had in years.

Believe it or not, sometimes our support can be a bit paranoid as well.
Bore off

He's a whank

Not doing this again. Given valid reasons for my perspective many times. We don't all have to like Gordon just because you do.

You seem paranoid about other people's reasons for their perspectives.

Latest posts

Back