Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

They do it every week, every year Recoba.

Something in their upbringing just disables them from being objective towards us.

Sad sad people.
It's just bizarre, when they had Sinclair and Dembele etc although I knew they where not as good as they thought due to their euro results I still acknowledged they were good players and we had a huge task on our hands to overtake them.

I wouldn't sit and say they are pish every week and every team they play are pish when the evidence on the park was clear for everyone to see.

Maybe it's just the nut jobs on kds.

It's just bizarre, when they had Sinclair and Dembele etc although I knew they where not as good as they thought due to their euro results but I still acknowledged they were good players and we had a huge task in our hands to overtake them.

I wouldn't sit and say they are pish every week and every team they play are pish.

Maybe it's just the nut jobs on kds.

I agree with you. We knew they were good & we acknowledged the truth.

If you don’t start with that, you don’t know how much you need to improve.

Now we are genuinely so far ahead of them it’s not even close.

Manager wise, players wise, and tactically too.

I agree with you. We knew they were good & we acknowledged the truth.

If you don’t start with that, you don’t know how much you need to improve.

Now we are genuinely so far ahead of them it’s not even close.

Manager wise, players wise, and tactically too.
I agree mate, it would take some sort of major implosion for us not to win this league.

I actually can't believe the squad we have it's incredible.

They do it every week, every year Recoba.

Something in their upbringing just disables them from being objective towards us.

Sad sad people.
You make an interesting point GY. The past few seasons where we fell short was discussed by our fans on here. No one, no one, had any delusions about the state of the team, and what was required to push towards winning the league. We were able to see where we were weak, and what was required.

Their fans are absolute nutjobs. They cannot accept we were far superior last season, in every aspect. Their hubris has been their downfall, and it's brilliant to watch.

You make an interesting point GY. The past few seasons where we fell short was discussed by our fans on here. No one, no one, had any delusions about the state of the team, and what was required to push towards winning the league. We were able to see where we were weak, and what was required.

Their fans are absolute nutjobs. They cannot accept we were far superior last season, in every aspect. Their hubris has been their downfall, and it's brilliant to watch.

We won the league by 25 points last season SAB, and we’re all discussing what we need to do to get better.

Luckily, we judge our team by our standards. Even when we are already the best in Scotland.

It was never supposed to happen to them, 10iar was a certainty and rather than accept it they are putting it down to a freak season, cheating by refs, a team of workmanlike well trained journeymen etc.

Its absolutely mental.

I know you’ve always been a big Kamara fan, but he just looked a complete level above them when he came on.

I really thought that.
Yes I am, I remember I pm'd id10 months before we signed him asking if there was any interest in him, it was the game we beat them 4 0 at Ibrox but I never dreamed he would be this good.

He was sensational yesterday.

It was never supposed to happen to them, 10iar was a certainty and rather than accept it they are putting it down to a freak season, cheating by refs, a team of workmanlike well trained journeymen etc.

Its absolutely mental.

Gerrard and his management team have achieved something that they do not want to accept Recoba.

Despite us having so many genuine quality players now, we are a better team unit than the sum of the players individually.

Even that Real Madrid podcast guy alluded to it today.

Halliday and the rest inventing stories about Morelos, saying Barisic was playing later in the euros and is already back.

No Andy, Morelos was in the 3rd play play off and finished a week later

Andy should STFU if he criticises any Ranger without the proper facts.

He was lucky to play for the club & should appreciate that & not unfairly criticise our club.

Back