Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

That was bitter Frank. Andy did also point out that Rangers had faced tougher away fixtures which Celtic were about to face in the upcoming fixtures. Celtic then went on to drop points away to both Aberdeen and Hibs to prove Andy's point.
Exactly :) I wonder if his "rangers friends " are still worried? :D

It's the assumption that they'll win both games in hand. Just ask their mates to abandon the games and give them the points.

He talked some amount of shite there but at least he’s one of the only ones that mentioned about rising to the challenge of us rather than spitting the dummy and heading to the carpark like the self-entitled wee mentally challenged bastards that they are.

They’ve built up this 10iar and Sevco shite that much over the last 4 years that their minds simply can’t comprehend what is going on.

Last edited:
I thought by the nature of this show they were meant to have one fud, Duncan as the middle man & someone with brain cells I.e Alex Rae or even a Mark Guidi.

Tonight it’s just two mentally challengeds.

It seems like Lawwell has been on the phone to make sure they have more calls backing Lennon tonight.

I’m bailing now, as I can’t suffer any more of Wilson and Hannah.

I love to know if Rodger Hannah thought that almost exactly 10 years after uttering the words ‘Dont you worry Jim (Delahunt), Jelavic will be getting sold shortly’ (Rangers were still top at this point) that he would be having to deny impending doom coming towards Celtic.

A pundit version of ‘Your grandchildren will be Celtic fans’

Spot on. Hannah has always toed the Peasant line, best team in Scotland with world class players, £ millions in the bank, European domination on the horizon, etc. A disgusting little creep.
Hannah wasn't always like that, he used to be a decent journo. Not now, in Peters pocket.

I'm kind of glad they've went from NL out to NL must stay. Let them give their excuses if we keep winning matches and then reality will catch up when it's over.

Hannah has obviously taken the call from Lawwell to get the blockers out tonight. Excuse after excuse for that lot yet 6 weeks ago before they played us that they had the better squad and they would beat us. I know it's been said on here a few times he's a Rangers fan he's never one of us in a million years.
unless he is playing agent provocatuer, we want lennon to remain.

Back