Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Chris Burke sounds an absolute phucking mentally challenged gimp

So unprofessional saying if the scum go on a run win their games before OF game

He then laughs and says maybe he shouldn’t say that as they are playing Killie during this “run”

Never liked the wee prick when he played with us and now I know why
He can only do night radio as his hazmat suit protecting him from the blazing, Glasgow Winter sun is at the cleaners.

Last edited:

He then laughs and says maybe he shouldn’t say that as they are playing Killie during this “run”

I used to like him but met him at airport when team were flying out for a European game. Shool his hand to wish him luck and a limper, weaker handshake I had never and since have never experienced. An absolute wet blanket. From then on I just thought of him as a wee gimp.
On another note it amazes me that national broadcasters have current players on panels etc. Smacks of unprofessionalism imo

Burke- If Celtc draw with Rangers and win all their games,Celtc will go top of the league. Eh.
Burke’s not doing himself any favours by being on the show tonight. He sounds like a totally uneducated walloper who struggles to say anything worth listening to. He still has that mentally challenged inferiority complex and boulder on the shoulder.

Is this not bringing the game into disrepute?

Really surprised by Burke tonight, couldn't believe the arse licking about the mankies over and over from him,don't think he even said anything positive about Rangers tonight,totally embarrased himself with the amount of crap he speaks as well in his wee girly voice. Hard to believe he wore a blue jersey.

Really surprised by Burke tonight, couldn't believe the arse licking about the mankies over and over from him,don't think he even said anything positive about Rangers tonight,totally embarrased himself with the amount of crap he speaks as well in his wee girly voice. Hard to believe he wore a blue jersey.

Not surprised in the slightes

Burke was sucking up their arse for most of it but at the end he said celtic fans are spoiled and are starting to panic as they now think rangers might actually win the league

Beginning to fit right in with that stereo type, not a very good player for us and never suited a Walter team

That was brutal listening to Chris Burke trying to string a well thought out cohesive sentence together.

They really can pick them.

There was a documentary about Rangers youth academy about 15 or more years ago on the BBC when McLeish was the manager. I remember Burke coming through and his father on it. He said he was a Celtic fan but supported his son first, so he comes from their background, he wasn’t with us too long so I’m not surprised by what I’m reading about him here. We’ve had Rangers players who’ve been supporters give it worse!

There was a documentary about Rangers youth academy about 15 or more years ago on the BBC when McLeish was the manager. I remember Burke coming through and his father on it. He said he was a Celtic fan but supported his son first, so he comes from their background, he wasn’t with us too long so I’m not surprised by what I’m reading about him here. We’ve had Rangers players who’ve been supporters give it worse!
Blue Heaven, still watch them now & again. Great show, as was the follow up.

Burke was sucking up their arse for most of it but at the end he said celtic fans are spoiled and are starting to panic as they now think Rangers might actually win the league
Really liked it when Burke had a go at the Shettleston’s.

Back